🎮breakup🎮

Some people don't understand the pain. The pain of a real relationship ending with a stupid reason. Not one of those middle school relationships that only last maybe a month. But this one had been happening for 7 years. Sapnap was 19, and Dream was 21. Yeah don't come at them, dating in middle school was just normal okay, it happens all the time. A 6th grader and an 8th grader, usually just expected to not last. This particular pair just clicked immediately though. Now.. now it was gone.

"W-Why did I get mad over it? Sniff it was all my fault!" Sapnap cried, recalling the breakup that happened only a mere month ago. He remembered it clearly, the look on Dream's face when it happened.

*flashback*

Sapnap hugged his knees to his chest, waiting for his lover to come home. It was a Sunday, and the brunette had school the next day. He was wanting to spend his free time with Dream, y'know his boyfriend, but he went out with George. He had a sleepover with the short brunette, without even telling Sapnap. Now don't get confused, Dream probably isn't cheating, George is straight with his own lovely girlfriend. That girlfriend, Molly, was here with Sapnap as of now.

"He does this every weekend!" He complained to the blue haired girl, who rolled her eyes.

"He's being a dick! They both are." Molly muttered, crisscrossing her legs on the couch. Sapnap shot his head up when the door swans open. It was Dream, obviously tired.

"Dream! You left your boyfriend alone again!" Molly said with a loud, frightening voice.

"No I didn't..? You're here." The blonde raised an eyebrow, but threw a smile at Sapnap. The younger brunette wouldn't let his love get in the way of his anger.

"Dream we never get to spend time together! You always leave on the weekends." Sapnap whined, hoping off of the couch.

"I have work during the week! The weekends are the only time I get to spend with my friends!"

"Yeah but what about your boyfriend?" Molly spoke for Sapnap, hugging the boy.

"We eat dinner together! And we sleep in the same bed!" Dream reasoned, not in the mood to fight right now.

"When was the last time you took me to that one restaurant? Y'know where you ride the bull." Sapnap whispered, looking at vibrant green eyes. Dream froze.

"Remember when we rode together? I fell off and pulled you with me, then you made fun of me for automatically going to you when I fell." Sapnap continued to tell his story, watching Dream fiddle with his fingers guiltily.

"I feel like I can't do that anymore! I can't instinctively go to you anymore because you can't do that with me!" He finished, yelling at the end. Dream snapped out of whatever strong emotion he was feeling.

"W-Well maybe we shouldn't be together then." He yelled back, causing Sapnap to gasp. Out of his anger, he screamed an agreement.

"Fine! Here's the stupid ring I was going to give to you!" Dream took a small ring out of his pocket, throwing it at the heartbroken boy.

"It's not like I was busy planning two weddings with George." He snarled, walking back out of the house, slamming the door. Sapnap fell to his knees, shaking. He found the ring, holding it between his fingers. It was beautiful, but he recognized it. It was a ring that Sapnap obsessed over around 4 years ago. He still loved it to this day. It had a rose gold plating with a wonderful fire opal in the middle. He knew that the ring had a pair, which would be Dream's.

"7 years! T-That much time.. and it's gone.."

*end of flashback*

You could guess where the ring was now, on Sapnap's finger of course. They were engaged, even if they weren't. Even if Dream ignored his calls. Even if his heart was no more.

Bop bop bop beeep bop bEeeeEp