🕹?aftercare🎤

Just so u guys know the safe word for them is yellow, and it will stay that way until I forget :)

Dream had Sapnap tied up, and he was slamming into the boy. He was crying, not being able to cover his face.

"Y-Yellow! Ow Dream!" He cried, and the blonde stopped immediately. Dream pulled out, quickly slipping his boxers on so his wang wasn't like out or whatever. He crawled to Sapnap's side.

"What hurts baby?" Dream said, undoing the ropes that held Sapnap's arms to the headboard. He noticed a smear of red on his own hand.

"T-They were too tight.." the younger boy whimpered, watching as Dream held his wrist to his lips, giving the cuts soft kisses.

"I'm so sorry Pandas, oh I should've checked." He picked Sapnap up, carrying him to the living room.

"Here put this on." Dream handed him some underwear that he picked up on the way. Sapnap did just that, still crying at the pain. Dream was in the kitchen, rummaging through the first aid kit.

"Okay.. oh I'm so sorry Sap." The blonde just stood there for a second, letting out tangled sobs. He felt like shit.

"Dream, it's okay.. I should've told you." Sapnap smiled a bit, holding out his wrists for Dream to clean and then bandage.

"Is there anything else you need?" He asked, wiping his own tears away. The younger boy nodded his head.

"Please stop crying.." Sapnap brushed away another tear that fell from his boyfriend's eye.

"I-I hurt you." Dream whispered, barely audible.

"And I'm fine now." The blonde was now snuggling with Sapnap, sniffling. The brunette hugged him tight.

And soon they fell asleep..

🌻

So that one story I posted about made me really uncomfortable so I made this. There was no warning for rape at all.

I had a breakdown over it lol

Anyways I love you all so much, if you need to vent you can do it in the comments or dm me
Any negative comments will be deleted and I will block them

ALSO DEMI CAME OUT AS NON-BINARY??