🎤first kiss🎤

"What if she kisses me? It'll be my first!" Sapnap yelled, anxiety taking over his brain as he sat with his best friend.

"Then don't let it be your first kiss!" Dream wheezed, amused that the shorter boy was so worried about a stupid date.

"W-What?!" Sapnap snapped, shaking the blonde with all of his force. After he stopped, they sat for a while in silence.

"I mean.. you could kiss me.." Dream mumbled, fiddling with his fingers. The younger one of the two felt his cheeks heat up, and he panicked.

"But wouldn't that be gay? I mean I know you're bi and I'm definitely not straight but-"

"It wouldn't be like a love thing, just y'know kissing the homies?" Dream interrupted, shaking his head violently. Sapnap thought for a moment.. wasn't a first kiss supposed to be special? It was something you shared with a very important person, and it could be something that you remembered for the rest of you life. Dream was a special person, and Sapnap wouldn't mind kissing him. But what happens if it's awkward, or it gets heated??

"I- Dream I don't know.. this is supposed to be important in my life." He said, looking at green eyes.

"My first kiss wasn't important. It was when I was 12, and this cute girl just came up to me and pecked me on the lips. Nothing extreme." Dream shrugged. Sapnap nodded nervously, shifting a bit closer to the older boy.

"Are you sure you want to do this Pandas?" He whispered as he got even closer. The brunette blushed at the nickname, it felt like it had a whole new meaning.

"I-I'm sure." Sapnap smiled, watching as Dream closed his eyes and pressed his lips onto his. It felt weird, but a good weird. The brunette couldn't take his eyes off Dream. Just like that, he wanted to cancel the date, and maybe schedule a new one.. with a new person.

"Was that okay?" The green eyed male asked in a soft voice, looking at his friend who was lost in thought.

"That was... amazing!!" Sapnap cheered, grinning. They both laughed, and sat close to each other. Dream put an arm around the younger one's shoulder, sighing.

"I don't think I'm going to that date anymore."

This was rushed but I like it.

Also I made that TikTok too, the user is @fruityfawn  

Have a good day!