🎤marry me!🎤

Dream laughed to himself, waiting for his printer to finish. He held two rings in his large hand, hugging them tightly. He smiled as the two small pieces of paper fell out of the printer.

"Sapnap!!" He called, listening to light footsteps on the stairs. The brunette peered around the corner, suspiciously. He was probably waiting to see if Dream would pull out a confetti popper or not.

"Yeah?" Sapnap considered it safe as he came fully into view. Dream admired him for a moment, grinning. The boy was like a big marshmallow, chubby and adorable.

"I got something for us." Dream beckoned the shorter boy over, setting the papers down on the table. Sapnap waddled over, taking a seat.

"Certificate of Virtual Marriage.." He read out loud. Dream pulled a chair over, scooting it as close as he could. Sapnap smiled, seemingly liking the situation.

"I'm gunna marry you, but virtually." Dream explained, but failing since his own happiness was too much to handle. Sapnap blushed when the blonde took his pale hand, and placed two rings on the table.

"AWH!! FROGIES." He yelled when he saw the rings. They were shaped as frogs, and Dream personally thought they were adorable. He took one, and looked into Sapnap's eyes.

"Can I..?" He held up the pale hand, and the brunette nodded shyly. Dream slowly put the ring on Sapnap's ring finger, smiling as it fit perfectly.

"My turn." He said, taking the other ring and doing the same. Dream noticed that his hands were shaky, and grabbed both of them.

"What wrong Pandas?" He asked, rubbing his thumb over Sapnap's palm.

"N-Nothing.." The brunette smiled a bit, shaking his head. Dream huffed, pulling the boy to practically sit on his lap.

"Seriously, whats up Love?" He murmured, Sapnap's head on his chest.

"It's just that.. we are already getting virtually married but you haven't kissed- nevermind.. it's stupid."

"You wanna that I haven't kissed you yet?" Dream put his ringed hand on the boy's chin, lifting his head up. Sapnap blushed, nodding ever so slightly.

"I can fix that..." Dream looked at soft lips, before pressing them onto his own. The brunette was surprised at first, probably not expecting his first kiss to actually happen right then. They moved together, Dream much more up front than Sapnap, licking his bottom lip in an attempt to deepen the kiss. Half letting him, Sapnap moved to be completely on his lap, and putting his hands in blonde hair.

"Goodness." Dream breathed, looking at his lover in awe.

"Well.. that was unexpected." Sapnap smiled, his teeth covering his bottom lip slightly.

"I liked it though, and so did you."

Pls I wanna get virtually married so baddddd