🎮Drowning🎮

EXTREME WARNING!!! TSUNAMI IS INCLUDED ALONG WITH BLOOD AND CRYING

Sapnap looked at his two best friends, who were just hanging out in the pool with him. They were at Dream's house, in the summer. Sapnap watched the blonde's head go under the water, and George's as well. It made him uneasy, his biggest fear is drowning.

"Guys.." George said after a little bit, looking up. It was sprinkling, and several flocks of birds were all flying in one direction. Sapnap raised an eyebrow, looking to where the animals were coming from.

"I-Is that a.." Dream gasped. In the distance you could hear screams and see trees falling down. The movement was becoming closer every second.

"SAPNAP!" George tried to lunge for the boy, who was on the other side of the pool. Dream grabbed him though, pulling the shorter boy back just in time to hug before the ginormous wave hit. The last thing Sapnap saw was Dream's horrified look, it felt like he was staring into his soul. The brunette felt himself flail in the water, trash and bark scratching him up. He couldn't see, and when he got a grip on something, it was just a small piece of debris.

Sapnap soon felt something large hit his back, and he grabbed it before he could be swept away. It was a tree, flowing down the water. The brunette took around 2 minutes to catch his breath.

"DREAM!" He wailed, almost sliding back into the empty abyss. It was all of his fears, anxiety, drowning, and loosing his friends.

"SAPNAP?!" He heard a voice yell. Sapnap looked up, spotting the two boys. They were holding onto a telephone pole. Now there's another problem. Sapnap was loosing sight of them the more he traveled. Watching every in the water, he began to cry.

This was Dream's home.. Sapnap and George have a place to go but he doesn't. What about Patches?

"N-No.." Sapnap whimpered, sniffling. The blood coming from everywhere was making his mind all fuzzy. Sapnap couldn't hold on much longer, it was all too much.

"Pandas!" He heard a familiar voice call hoarsely, coughing and such. A body grabbed on next to him, one arm making sure Sapnap didn't go under.

"Dream..?" He whispered, sobbing.

"I'm here, I'm here for you." The older boy said. Suddenly Sapnap didn't feel as if he need to try to swim, he would float on his own.

"At the end of the water, there is nothing. Just you and you're thoughts." Dream murmured, his figure seemed to be more of a mist than an actual person.

"I can't think of anything anymore though.." Sapnap yelled, his ears full of water.

"You will in time." Dream smiled before slowly disappearing. It was like little clouds were formed and sent off, until just his smile was there.

"Just wait.."

Sapnap looked up, his ghostly form dangling over his sinking body. He had.. drowned. His vision when dark when he saw Dream swim to his body, seemingly calling out. Sapnap put his hand out, just faced with darkness. He could feel himself move, but he couldn't see it. It was like he was forced to close his eyes, but when he squeezed them shut he couldn't feel it.

He was dead.

Sorry for the trash chapter but I finally have more inspiration!