18.

Y/n P.O.V.

"This pillow is the border and you cannot cross over it." I ordered Jimin as I placed a pillow between us as we laid on bed. "Hey you are taking more space." Jimin complained. "You wanna sleep on floor??" I asked. "Its better then sleeping with you." Jimin said and turned around.

Author's P.O.V. 

Jimin got a kick on his back all of a sudden which made him fall on the ground. "Ouch!!What the f***." Jimin cursed and slowly got up from from the floor and looked at Y/n who was moving vigorously in her sleep. Jimin slowly crept and laid beside her. He removed the pillow between them and watched her sleep. Jimin placed a lock of hair behind Y/n's ear which had fallen on her face. She suddenly frowned from his cold touch and turned the other side. "Hey. You are avoiding me even in your sleep." Jimin said and crawled to the other side of the bed. "Dad don't." Y/n muffled  in her sleep. "Mom." She muffled again and frowned in her sleep. "Jimin..." She said as a smile formed in her lips. "Yes, honey." Jimin whispered  and looked at her rosy lips and brought his face closer to her. He slowly kissed her forehead. "You had protected me but from now on no matter what I will protect you." Jimin whispered and slept beside her.

Y/n flash open her eyes as she felt sun rays in her eyes. She felt a pair of arms holding her tightly and she could listen to his heartbeat as she was resting her head in Jimin's chest. Jimin slowly opened his eyes and said in his morning husky voice, "Good morning, Honey." which made her heartbeat faster then usual. "Good morning." She replied and blushed as she remembered their last night's intimidating moves. Jimin looked at her timidly and said softly, "I'm sorry for my misbehavior with you last night." Jimin brought his face closer towards her. Y/n couldn't help but notice how beautiful Jimin is. His eyes, his nose, his plump lips, Jimin looked like god's most beautiful creation. Suddenly, they heard a loud sipping sound from the corner of the room. Both of them turned their head towards the source of the sound and found Jungkook sipping juice from straw. Y/n pushed Jimin away which made him fall from bed. "Ouch!! What are you doing here?!" Jimin asked. "Watching both of you fall in love." Jungkook answered. "Seriously??"Jimin asked. "I wanted to watch K-drama so, Taehyung sent me here and I mean he is not wrong." Jungkook continued and gave us a bunny smile. "This is not a park that anyone can come whenever they want." Jimin said with an annoyed face. "You can't make out in a park." Jungkook said pointing out at us and ran out of the room. "Who taught you to misbehave like this?!" Jimin cried out. "Taehyung did. By the way, everyone is waiting for both of you for breakfast and here's the room entry card that the hotel manager gave me." Jungkook said and threw the room's card at Jimin then fled away.

"So where were we??" Jimin asked Y/n mischievously.

                        Jimin and Y/n cuddling while sleeping💜