14.

Y/n P.O.V.

"I have got the tickets of Jeju island ." Bang Sihyuk said. "Wow! you are finally going on a vacation and leaving us alone?!" Jimin said excitedly as Bang Sihyuk glared at him. "These are the tickets of Jeju island for both of you." Bang Sihyuk corrected him handing us the tickets. "No.. no.. I'm planning to go to honeymoon at Phuket, Thailand that too after marriage." Jimin said excitedly. Bang Sihyuk and I gave him death glares as he pressed his mouth after realizing what he said. "I'm sending both of you to Jeju island for work not for fun." Bang Sihyuk said making us clear. "What kind of work??" I asked curiously. "Since you two are popular couple couple right now not only in Korea but all over the world. Elle magazine wants to have a photoshoot with both of you." Bang Sihyuk said. "Uff..I will miss my classes." I fussed. "They are ready to pay both of you a fat sum of money. Bang Sihyuk said. "But, I will go." I said.

Author's P.O.V.

"They are going to Jeju island without us." Jungkook said listening carefully through the door. "Even we want to go!!"  Other BTS members barged inside the room. "No, you all can't accompany them. It's a couple trip." Bang Sihyuk reasoned. Jimin sighed with relief.