24.

*8 years ago*

"Lisa, I did it!!" Jungkook walked out of the Bighit Audition room with a bunny smile in his face and hugged Lisa. "I'm so happy for you, kookie. It calls for a celebration!!" Lisa said excitedly. "Two more banana milk please." Jungkook ordered again while Lisa and Jungkook was sitting opposite to him at the coffee table of a café. "By the way, When is your practice going to start from??" Lisa asked. "From tomorrow." Jungkook said. Just then, the waiter arrived and placed their orders on the table. Both of them clinked their glasses and Lisa said, "Cheers for our famous future idol." Both of them drank the banana milk in a single gulp. Jungkook put his glass on the table as Lisa suddenly started to laugh at the moustache created by the banana milk above his lips. "What??" Jungkook asked. Lisa took out her camera and clicked a photo of him. Lisa leaned towards him as Jungkook looked at her innocently with his big twinkling eyes. Suddenly she pecked on his lips and wiped the cream from above his lips while Jungkook was stunned trying to process what just happened while Lisa ran away from the café.

Jungkook started to dance day and night in the practice room of the company. Jungkook laid down on the floor after a long and exhausting dance practice when suddenly someone screamed on his ears, "Who wants banana milk?!!" It was Lisa. Jungkook flung open his eyes immediately and hugged her while his other companions stared at both of them. Three months passed and it was finally the day for Jungkook to sign the contract with the 'BigHit' company and start his career as an idol. 

Bang Sihyuk, the CEO of the company sat in his chair and welcomed Jungkook with a huge grin on his face. "Welcome, Jungkook!! Welcome today is the day you will finally get to sign the contract with our company. You are the most talented person I've ever came across." Bang Sihyuk said and handed him a pen. Jungkook read the contract thoroughly.

 Jungkook read the contract thoroughly

"No dating." Jungkook froze on spot as he read the first rule. Bang Sihyuk spoke, "I heard you have been dating someone." Jungkook didn't answer. "Especially, during your early days of your career you've to avoid scandals like these but you've already got into one even before your career started." Bang Sihyuk in a stern voice. Jungkook still didn't answer. "It's her or your career choose one." Bang Sihyuk said. Jungkook turned his gaze towards Bang Sihyuk and said, "I've made up my mind." "Good you must have made the right decision-" Bang Sihyuk was only midsentence when Jungkook suddenly bowed down at him and said, "It was nice working for you, Thankyou." Jungkook left with dumbfounded Bang Sihyuk. 

Jungkook left the company walked inside the café to pick up the cake he had ordered as it was their first anniversary and he wanted to surprise Lisa. Jungkook walked inside Lisa's dorm looking proudly at the bracelet he brought for her with his saved pocket money. The room's door was half opened when he heard Lisa's voice saying, "Lol, I can't believe it that I dated that loser for almost a year." "Well congratulations babe, you won the bet." He heard a man's voice which sounded familiar. "Anyways, I can't wait to breakup with him. That loser literally believed that I the Lalisa Manobal had feelings for him and accepted my proposal." Lisa said and both of them started to laugh. Jungkook clenched his jaw as it felt like someone stabbed him, the gifts in his hands fell down and he knelt down on the floor as tears started to roll down his eyes. He just couldn't believe the fact that the person he loved the most betrayed him. "Baby, lets celebrate your breakup with that loser tonight." the man said. "Today, I will give you the best treat of your life on the bed." Lisa said in a flirty tone. "Hey, Jungkook what are you doing here on the floor??" Lisa's roommate said and walked past Jungkook to open the door. Jungkook's heart sank when he saw Mark, the popular senior hovering on top of Lisa. "Oh Jungkook, its not what you think." Lisa said pushing Mark away and walked towards Jungkook. She was about to place her palm on Jungkook's cheek when he backed off and said, "Don't touch me." "Jungkook, I-" Lisa was only midsentence when Jungkook interrupted her and said with tears in his eyes and a forced smile on his face, "Congratulation, Lisa. You won." "Bye, hope we never meet again." He said and ran out with tears in his eyes.

*Present day*

"Why has destiny brought us together again??" Jungkook thought. 

"Is the universe giving us a second chance??" Lisa thought.