8.

Jimin P.O.V.

"Why did you both lie about us dating?!" Y/n screamed. "Because it's better to see headline of both of you dating then headline of him kidnapping." Bang Sihyuk reasoned. We had brought that girl to Bang Sihyuk's office for discussion. Throughout the car ride she was asking continuously ," Are you kidnapping me again??" and attempted to run away. "We are not even dating..."Y/n said in an annoyed tone. "And the rumor must have spread like wild fire by now!!" I said worriedly. 

"JIMIN HYUNG IS DATING?!" Jungkook shouted excitedly and entered the office. Seeing Y/n and me in the Ceo's Office, he gave us a surprised look. "I was expecting this" I muttered under my breath. "You two are dating??" Jungkook asked pointing both of us. Sensing the dark atmosphere in the room, he then said," Okay, I'm leaving for my solo dance practice." and walked out of the office. "This came too fast then I expected." Bang Sihyuk said calmly and sat down in his seat. "Now what??We both continue this act to save your reputation??" Y/n mocked.  "Exactly! You are so smart!!" Bang Sihyuk snapped his finger and said excitedly. "Wait? What?! "We both said together in shock. "To make it clear you are Ceo not tinder to fix our date." I said.    "Did I asked you to kidnap her?? " Bang Sihyuk asked and looked at me fiercely. "But I didn't!" I said. "It doesn't matter anyone cause both of you are dating and I have never lied. So, to save your reputation and mine just keep on acting." Bang Sihyuk said. "But I'm not interested in her." I said. "Nor am I." Y/n said and rolled her eyes. "How much money do you want??" Bang Sihyuk asked all of a sudden to Y/n. "Are you trying to-" Y/n said. "$50,000 per month." Bang Sihyuk cut her off. "Deal." Y/n said with a smile.