7.

Jimin P.O.V.

  I looked at Bang Si-hyuk shocked but knew that he was up to something to save my reputation. "What you two are dating ??" Jennie gasped and looked at her friend . "Yeah! They didn't reveal cause it is against the company's rule but seeing both of your forbidden love my heart melted and I give the permission for both of you to date each other ." Bang Si-hyuk said and wiped his fake tears. "But...but..." Choi said. "Oh my god. You were so furious that you filed a case on your own boyfriend, dear." I said as I realized what Bang Si-hyuk was up to. "But-" the Choi girl said but Bang Si-hyuk interrupted her and said, "Calm down... We are not against your love. Now, lets go home..." Bang Si-hyuk said trying to drag that crazy girl. "No, I'm not coming. "She said.          "Won't you forgive your boyfriend??Please forgive me....."I said in a sad tone and hugged her shoulder, trying to drag her out of the police station  . "Stop faking. You fraud!!" She screamed. "Its okayy... mistake happens but that doesn't mean you leave your love." the chubby police man said looking at her. We managed to drag her outside from the police station. 

Author's P.O.V

"Top 10 anime betrayal." Jennie mumbled under her breathe.