21.

"One strawberry milk sake and a cup of Americano with 2 mocha pastries. " Taehyung ordered to the barista of the café and sat down on a table with Jennie facing each other. "You must have been eager for the date." Taehyung said with a boxy smile. "Actually, your bracelet had slipped off and I just wanted to return it back to you." Jennie said and placed his bracelet on the table as she noticed Taehyung's smile drop. The barista brought their orders and placed it on their table. "But of course its a blessing to meet you in person. I must have saved the world in my past life to get a chance to be on a date with you." Jennie said with a smile as she took the bracelet and wore it around Taehyung's wrist. Taehyung couldn't help but blush on her statement and took a long sip from his glass of milk sake when someone screamed his name from a distant, "Taehyunhahh!!" Taehyung spat the milk sake out of shock as he heard the familiar voice. "Hide under the table." Taehyung said to Jennie while coughing continuously. Jennie quickly hide under the table covering herself with the cloth of the table. 

"What are you doing here??" Taehyung asked Jisoo while wiping his mouth with a tissue paper. "I'm here for work. By the way, what are you doing here??" "I'm here for my breakfast." Taehyung replied with a straight face. Jisoo looked at the table and said, "I thought you disliked coffee." "Everything changes with time." Taehyung said as Jisoo passed him the coffee. "Go a head drink it." Jisoo said and sat on the seat where Jennie was sitting a while ago. Taehyung was about to drink the coffee when Jisoo interrupted him. "Wow you are into pink colour nowadays." She said and picked up Jennie's phone which had pink case from the table. "Don't touch  other's property without permission." Taehyung scolded and was about to grab the phone when it suddenly lit up as a notification popped up on the screen. 

"First of all, why is Jimin's girlfriend calling you babe and second you are into guys but you have a girlfriend with whom you have a pic together as your wallpaper

"First of all, why is Jimin's girlfriend calling you babe and second you are into guys but you have a girlfriend with whom you have a pic together as your wallpaper. Wait a minute, this is an edit-" Jisoo said and stared at him with a 'I'm going to judge you' look as Taehyung grabbed the phone from her hand. Jennie slapped her forehead as she felt embarrassed. "No, its not like what you think!!" Taehyung tried to defend himself. "And you have saved your best friend's girlfriend name as 'Y/n is mine'?? " The barista came along with their pastries and tripped over Jennie's shoe which was peeping out resulting for the pastry to fall on Jisoo. "Are you okay??" Taehyung asked trying to hold back his laughter as the barista apologized. Suddenly, Jennie felt something crawling on her back and indeed it was a spider. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Jennie screamed her lungs out and jumped with all her might as the whole table falls on Taehyung. Jennie ran away without looking back.

Author: Dashirunrun 🤣