9.

Y/n P.O.V.

"You mean to say you are going to get paid to date Jimin?! " Jennie screamed excitedly. I nodded. "I would have agreed for free though." Jennie said and pouted sadly. "And seal your mouth about this deal. "I warned her even though I can trust her cause we were bestfriends from middle school. "My mouth's sealed." Jennie said.

"It's just a deal?! " Lisa, my small sister barged into my room and shouted. "You were eavesdropping ??" I asked. She nodded her head excitedly with a grin on her face and sat on the bed with us. "You too seal your mouth." I warned. Lisa acted to zip her mouth and nodded. "Not even to mom??" Lisa asked. "Not to mom nor to anyone." I said to both of them. 

Suddenly, my phone started to ring which made Lisa fall from bed. "Come and meet me." I heard Jimin's voice from the other end. "Where??Why??" I asked him being surprised. "Look outside." Jimin said. I walked out in the verandah and saw Jimin leaning in his black car outside my house with a bouquet of roses. I ran outside to him. "What are you doing here??" I asked him. "To take my girlfriend for a ride." he said with a smile on his face and gave me the bouquet. I hugged him all of a sudden which surprised him. "Where are the paparazzi??" I whispered in his ears. "Behind the lorry with cameras." He whispered back in my ears. We broke the hug and got inside the car. 

Author's P.O.V. 

"Are you sure they are not dating??" Lisa asked Jennie as they stealthily looked out of the window.

       Lisa: Y/n's  Cousin