11.

Author's P.O.V.

"Now we are going for clothes sho-" Jimin said while driving his car. "No!! I'm tired." Y/n cut him off in the middle. Jimin looked at her exhausted face. "Oh really, my polar bear??" He asked in baby tone and pulled her cheeks with one hand. "Yes, my grizzly bear." She said back in baby tone and pulled his cheeks. 

Jimin then parked his car in front of Macdonald's and turned towards Y/n. "What do you want to eat??" Jimin asked. "Your head." Y/n answered. Jimin rolled his eyes and was about to drive away. "Wait!! I mean I want a big mac, chicken nuggets and fries." Y/n said with twinkling puppy eyes. Jimin looked away as her puppy eyes worked. He pulled out his phone and ordered the food and asked to deliver the food in the car. 

They heard a knock on the car's window and Y/n pulled down the window's sill. A delivery guy was standing there with their food. The delivery guy's jaw dropped as his eyes landed on Jimin. He ran excitedly towards Jimin and asked for his autograph. Jimin gave him his autograph and the guy clicked photo with both of them. After the delivery guy left Y/n grabbed the big mac and started to nibble on it hungrily. She stuffed her mouth with food as much as she could. Jimin just looked at her in awe with a fry in his hand. "What??" Y/n asked as she noticed Jimin staring at her. "Polar bear is a perfect name for your looks and personality." Jimin commented. "And grizzly bear for you." She answered back and took another bite of her mac.