26.

Author's P.O.V

"Lets enjoy the moment." Y/n said all of a sudden. "Inside the bathroom??" Jimin asked. Y/n nodded her head. "How??" Jimin asked. Y/n opened the tap and filled the bathtub with warm water and dissolved shampoo in it as bubble began to form. She took out moisturizing face sheet masks from the cabinet and passed one to Jimin. "Wear it." Y/n said and took off the hoodie she was wearing and joined Jimin on the bathtub. Y/n laughed as the bubbles she blew landed on Jimin's nose. 

"OH MY GOD!! I didn't know you two were so open minded!!" Seokjin screamed as Jimin and Y/n both woke up and rubbed their eyes. "What are you doing here??" Jimin asked as all of the other BTS members with Lisa and Jennie were standing in front of the door with a shocked and amazed face. "It's already 12 in the noon and the photoshoot is going to start in the next 30 minutes and you both were not answering our phone call nor opening the door so, we decided to check up on you two." Namjoon spoke. "By the way, Can I join you two??" Taehyung asked excitedly.

*After Sometime*

"Mark!!" Lisa screamed excitedly and ran towards him for a hug as she spotted Mark standing alone in the elevator. "How have you been??" Lisa asked him as they hugged each other. Someone else entered the elevator and it was Jungkook. Lisa and Mark noticed him and got out of the hug. "Why are you minding my presence when you didn't in the past." Jungkook said looking straight in Lisa's eyes. "By the way, you two look good together." Jungkook continued. Lisa couldn't bear it anymore and ran out of the elevator with tears in eyes. "Lisa!!" Mark shouted and was about to stop her when he turned around to look at Jungkook and proceeded to say, "I don't blame you cause she acts so well as if she doesn't care about you but trust me no one will love you as much as she did." Jungkook was about to say something then Mark walked away looking for Lisa.

Mark Tuan: Elle Magazine's photographer and Lisa's friend