32.

Y/n P.O.V

I sat beside Rosé with a lot of thoughts on my head as  Rosé was sleeping peacefully. When suddenly someone's phone started to ring. The phone was of Jimin, he had left it on the table. "Do you know, where Jimin is??" I asked Hoseok as I saw him on the corridor, playing a game on his phone. He nodded his head with a smile and pointed at one of the private rooms of the hospital.

 "Grizzly, You have a phone-" I said and choked on my own words  by the heart shaking scene in front of me, Korea's one of the most beautiful actress Kim Jisoo was on top of the World famous idol Park Jimin which was worth for the headline news and turn the world upside down. "I'm sorry for disturbing..." I apologized quickly and started to run with a broken heart.... I don't know why but I was really sad...'He is not my real boyfriend but it felt like he cheated on me.'  I paced out of the hospital. I felt a droplet of water on my skin, it started to rain.

Author's P.O.V

"I LOVE YOU, PARK JIMIN!!" Jisoo screamed as she pushed Jimin on the couch and hovered on top of him, he looked at her with an astonished face. They were in a private V.I.P room of the hospital. "Grizzly, You have a phone-" Y/n said and opened the door of the room without having a clue of the devastating scene was awaiting her, she couldn't believe the scene, she was witnessing in front of her eyes. Jimin was about to say something when Y/n cut him off by saying "I'm sorry foy disturbing." and walked out of the room. "Get away from me." Jimin said in a serious tone. "Accept me... I've always loved you...Why don't you understand??" Jisoo said. "I've got a girlfriend." Jimin said, pushed her away and was about to walk out of the room when Jisoo suddenly spoke, "Fake girlfriend." Jimin froze on the spot as Jisoo stood up and walked towards him. "What do you mean??" Jimin asked pretending to act clueless. "Don't act dumb, Jimin. You know what I mean." Jisoo said with a smirk on her face. "What do you want??" Jimin asked. "You know well about what I want." Jisoo said and cupped Jimin's cheeks. Jimin pushed her hand away and said, "I'm not scared of your little blackmails." Jimin stormed out of the room in a hurry.

A/n: *This song is recommended for the next scene for better Heartbreaking experience*

"Have you seen, Y/n??" Jimin asked Hoseok, he pointed at the exit of the building while he was still on his phone. "What is she doing outside in the rain?!" Jimin said and ran out of the hospital with an umbrella. Jimin started to search for Y/n and saw a small lean figure of a girl walking in the rain, it was Y/n. "Polar!!" He screamed as she stopped and slowly turned around. "Why are you soaking in the rain?? Come with me, You will get sick." Jimin said with a worried face, he was about to hold her when she backed away. "Jimin, I'm resigning." Y/n said trying to hold back her tears. "But why??" Jimin asked. "Cause you have got my replacement." Y/n said and started to run away with tears in her eyes. 'I'm sorry I fell for you' Y/n thought. "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" Jimin cried from behind as he started to tear up but she was already far away.

 "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" Jimin cried from behind as he started to tear up but she was already far away

A/N: I'm not crying, you are😭