28.

Jimin P.O.V.                                                                                                                                                                              

I patiently waited for Y/n after dressing up. "Why is she taking so much time??" I fussed and walked towards her tent. "Why are you taking-" I said and stopped midsentence as I saw her looking at the mirror blankly turning her back towards me. She looked as if she was lost in her own thoughts. She was wearing a bikini with a revealing back, I noticed some bruises behind her back as I walked towards her. The bruises looked old...                                                                                   

"Who did this to you??" I asked clenching my teeth in anger. "It's an old scar." She said and walked past me. I caught her wrist gently and made her turn towards me. I took off my T-shirt and gave it to her. As I was about to walk out of the tent, she suddenly hugged me from behind. I got startled from her sudden act. I was about to move when she spoke softly, "Can we stay like this for sometime." I turned facing towards her as I noticed her eyes were filled with tears and she was trying to hold them back from falling down. "I hate myself for being weak like this." She said in a weak voice.

Y/n P.O.V.                                                                                                                                                                       

"Tears are not a sign of weakness they are the sign of how strong you have been and bottling them won't do any good." Jimin whispered in my ear as he gently stroked my head trying to calm me down. His words made me realize my emotions as tears started to brim down from my ears. "We can stay like this for a moment longer if you want." Jimin as I nodded and hugged him back. I broke the hug and looked at him as he looked back at me with sincerity in his eyes. He placed both his hands in my cheeks and wiped away my tears with his thumb. "Feeling good now??" Jimin asked as he placed a strand of my hair behind my ear. I nod my head slowly giving a weak smile. He again placed his hands on my cheeks and brought his face closer towards me as I closed my eyes, we were only a breath away. "Why are you two taking so much time!! Oh my god!!" Mark screamed as if he was about to get a heart attack, he took out sunglasses from his pocket and wore it. "I'm good. I didn't see anything, imagine that I'm blind." Mark said and ran away. Jimin looked at me and sighed, he was about to turn away when I pulled him close towards me. Our face again only a breath away. "Are you two done?!!" Taehyung asked as he barged into the tent I pushed Jimin out of shock as he fell on top of the dressing table. "Sir I told you not to get inside." Mark said as he followed Taehyung inside the tent. "I give up." Jimin said and walked out of the tent.

" Jimin said and walked out of the tent

  Sorry not sorry.