𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊

Hinata was sweet ball of sunshine who had feelings for the volleyball team and ends up confessing. Some date him for pity whole some rejected him. Which him will this last confess made him snap and just kindly said goodbye and ran away.

He couldn't handle it anymore and had to find a way to move on. To which he decided to see his middle school friends, Izumi and Kouji, who happens to actually had feelings for Hinata. When he met them a week later, they were to see him change to making them help him rise again, by starting to distant himself from the team till he quits and move from a different club.

To that they knew Hinata had a passion for singing, making or playing music and dancing before going to volleyball. They hope this could work and I don't know what happens.

They happen to have a training camp which to involve Hinata and a certain someone to meet again because of an incident. And this only got the situation more problematic for the volleyball lovers because of their 'Sunshine' being busy with something they can't control....

Will they ever fix the problems they had?

Will Hinata start to fall for them again but this time being real with each other?

what will happen next?

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝!"

No more spoilers...

•𝑃𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒.
•𝑆𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒, 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑙𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝐴𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒.
•𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝐡𝑒 𝑙𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑠
•𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

Thank you for reading this!❣