𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐗𝐈𝐗

" '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍,
𝙰𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐,
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢~"

" '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍,𝙰𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐,𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢~"

3rd Person's POV.
*Timeskip

Hinata was sooner released and miraculously all his injuries were healed except for the wrist and ankles, which would heal before their practice matches come back.

Everyone has been keeping an eye on him till a message came form Takeda.

'Hello everyone! We couldn't tell your gitb now about this but this is important. There are 6 people that are coming to the school, so please help them and they are well behaved. They're from the Intellectual club, they may look like troublemakers or so but they're not and it's their fashion style...goodluck and have a good day😊' as Takeda-Sensei's message said and everyone understood.

Hinata literally lit up and knew who they were and was excited for them to come soon. So eneded up spending time with his friends before going to see The Six...

*Timeskip

The six soon arrived and had greeted themselves, looking Hinata till Hinata was behind them, they were from gym 2.

"Hey guys!" As they turned around.

"Hinata!/Shrimp!/hey!" As they hugged him and the teams were confused till Hinata explain and they understood but still glaring at them...

"Altight, let's get going shall we?" As they took Hinata away from them and Karasuno was pissed because the most of the camp they never had much time with him and this really got them Jealous...

Daishou to be honest, was getting more pissed everyday. He knew everyone was just starting to like- no, love Hinata and it pissed him off...

'Now you wanna notice him....these fuc-'

"So how are you guys?" As Hinata asked.

"I'm fine"

"Doing good"

"Nothing much"

"Alright, well I did told you guys about my team and the teams know you and everyone else"

"Yea/yep"

"Hello Hinata~" as Atsumu wrapped his hands around his waist.

Tatsumi was pisse she couldn't seem to spend time with Hinata and he couldn't take it and just wrap his arms aorund him, like as if putting a barrier on it...

This pissed and ar same time agreed form those teams, but Daishou was beyond angry and was about to throw hands if it weren't for his team claiming him down...

As for Hinata, he was done, beyond pissed and want them to know. Their. Place!

"That's it! Plans over guys! SO LET THOSE FILTHY HANDS OF YOURS. OFF. ME!" As Hinata yelled at him angrily and let go of him.