𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐕𝐈

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗~
𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐!"

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗~𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐!"

3rd Person's POV.
As morning came by, Hinata got ready for his day quite early and had done what he had to do.

Leaving a not to his family and left the house, heading to school early to practice.

*Timeskip

He was at school, parked his bike and went to the gym, which he had the extra keys for the room and went to set up, took a while but he did it.

He practiced what needed, doen his exercise and started playing.

*An hour later...

As he finished practicing for a while and took a break, he went to his social media and scrolled through.

He hasn't heard from any of the groupchats he had, but didnt want to see it anyways. Until he was at one of the social media app, there was video. Not just video, it was him with the managers at the resturant, he remembered that day and didn't notice the singing time he had. He got nervous and decided to look on the comments, since it had more 2.4 Million Views and over 1.6 Million likes. When he did, he was afraid of the comments, but soo far it was a good compliments and wanting to know him, which he was shocked but loved it anyways. He kinda bored and decided to have his own fun. While the others were not here at the time, Hinata had took a speaker from a secret place he found at the Gym's closet and had took it out to connect it on his phone.

He had gotten his phone and went to play a song.

{𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗲 𝗕𝘆 𝗜𝗧𝗭𝗬}

이래라 저래라 모두 한마디씩 (Hey! Don't touch me)
Ah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah 내 앞가림은 내가 해
I'ma do my thang, just do your thang 'cause I'm the one and only

사람들은 남 말 하기를 좋아해 (라라라)
남의 인생에 뭔 관심이 많아 왜 (라라라)
저기 미안하지만 신경 좀 꺼줄래요
It's none of your business, I do my own business

Little didn't Hinata know, the team has already gotten ready and was about to go in, till they heard music.

"Who could be here at this time?" As Daichi asked

"Probably Hinata" as Suga smiled and decided to check it out quietly.

As they did, they never expected that Hinata would not only could sing, but dance also. Which he has good moves to, no wonder he could move a bit too gracefully.