𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐕𝐈𝐈

"𝚂𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝,
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎~"

"𝚂𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝,𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎~"

3rd Person's POV.
Hinat woke up early and did his morning routine, since today was Tuesday. The school decided to allow the students to wear anything they want and practices or any club activities were cancelled for today. They still had classes but majority would be break time. So this was a good chance from Hinata.

Hinata decided to call the girls for help to pick his outfit and what type she should wear.

{Calling the Royals❣}

*Ring Ring

(Answers)

Girls- Hey Hinata

Hinata- Hey girls! I need some help please.

Kiyoko- Me and Yachi on our way, we also need help and brought some clothes with us, just 3 sets of clothing and you know the usual.

Hinata- Yea, you could leave it here and you girls can pick it up after school.

Yachi- Sure! Thanks Hinata, well you then.

Hinata- Alright! Bye Girls!

Girls- Bye Girls!

(Call Ended)

Hinata's POV.
So as I did, i was able to keep up with everything else to do. Natsu and Mom already left and since I dont have practice we could just go to school after it.

*Doorbell

I rushed down the stairs and open the front door, seeing and Yachi and Kiyoko-San holding a bag of clothes and their school bags.

I let them in and we all headed upstairs.

As we were in my room, I decided to take out my clothes from the ones I'm going to wear.

"So girls, which one should I wear" as I suggested.

I have to admit i was a femboy type as well, but i still wear normal clothes and can rock them off.

But i dont know what type to wear to be looking like a bad bitch or cutesy femboy aesthetic styles, I love wearing nice colors that can match me mostly pastel ones go for my milky skin tone.

"So i have a badass black outfit, Sunny daisy outfit, or the Beige plain outfit" as hinat showed, they were amazed by the style he showed. Sadly they had to choose and chose the black one, it made him look cool and badass.