𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐗𝐗𝐕

"𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚊𝚍,
𝙶𝚘𝚗' 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝~"

"𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚊𝚍,𝙶𝚘𝚗' 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝~"

(Deeply apologize but I change some parts of the story back in Chpt. 24. So just so you know I forgot about Shiori and I change a part of the sotry real quick and to be easier, me and Y/N were sister because of our mom's being related to Shiori and Hinata's moms. I had quickly realized that part and changed it....sorry 😓)

Y/N's POV.
Me and Rei were waiting for Hinata, as for Shiori, for some reason he had to leave with Naoko for a while so we're not able to see then until the end of the camp.

I decided to have a discuss about what's happening, so REI decided to distract Hinata while I would take all the teams with the six and managers to the gym, having a discussion of some...things...

Me and REI had texted them and they also agreed, leading us to go to Hinata and I left quickly.

3rd Person's POV.
"Uhh, soemthing happened to Y/N?" As Hinata asked and tilted his head.

"Nothing, Cous', can we practice singing as usual...please?" As Rei put out her big pleading eyes and Hinata couldn't resist and nodded, distracting him in the process...

Meanwhile...

Y/N was waiting for them to come and soon they all arrived and sat down.

"Alright boys...were going straight to the point, it's about Hinata..."

"Uhh, so what about Chibi-Chan?"

"We all know you like him boys..." as the boys gulped at Y/N's monotned scary voice...

"This is gonna be fun..."

Meanwhile...

Rei and Hinata were just having fun and they were starting to vibe with the next song that was next...

[SHOYO]
Some days, you're the only thing I know~
Only thing that's burning when the nights grow cold~

[BOTH]
Can't look away, can't look away,
Beg you to stay, beg you to stay, yeah~

[REI]
Sometimes, you're a stranger in my bed~
Don't know if you love me or you want me dead~

[BOTH]
Push me away, push me away,
Then beg me to stay, beg me to stay, yeah~

[SHOYO]
Call me in the morning to apologize,
Every little lie gives me butterflies~

[REI]
Something in the way you're looking through my eyes,