𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊 𝕻𝕿. III

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆,

𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲...

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗠𝗲..."

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

WARNING!!!

ADVISE NOT TO READ THIS IF YOU'RE NOT USED TO ANY DEPRESSION, PAIN, OR WATCHSOEVER THAT INVOLVES WITH VIOLENCE OR NEGATIVITY ACTIVITY!

YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT THIS...

As the concert ended, the teams were still guilty but still came to support Hinata.

They all accepted their fate and decided to choose what made Hinata happy...

But they had no choice but tell him their feelings before being rejected by him...

*Timeskip

They all eneded up in the park and they sat down as hinat was looking at them...

It was only the teams, except for Nohebi, managers and so on. It was just them and Hinata...

"We had to admit Hinata, you can reject us...you know it was obvious we like- no love you but we know you are dating Izumi, Kouji, and Daishou...we just had to let it out and let you know...." as they we all agreeing and explained their as well and Hinata understanding it...

They were in a bit of silence till Hinata broke it.

"Yea, you got a point I. Rejecting you, but we can still be friends or whatsoever about it" as they lit up, at least Hinata wasnt gonna get them...

They all hugged him and as about to head to meet the others until Hinata was excited and rushed in and never knew the green light came on as a big truck was gonna hit–

*Hit

They were frozen as they see Hinata, lifeless on the floor and his body a bit crushed and the truck stopped to see hinata.......

Gone....

*Timeskip

The others soon arrived and mourning for hinata death in the hospital being gloomy and soo on...

They were hurt that they lost him and brokenhearted that he was out of their sight...

They soon had to leave them and so was Hinata's mom and natsu there as they all had to set up his funeral...

*Timeskip

It was funeral day where the teams, managers, coaches, and so on from others had watched as the casket was set up to put down on the ground. They all har cried and been broken, they all looked a mess even though they are formal looking but their eyes weren't.

They were really tired and you can tell by how much they cried that days were their sunshine was gona and even the sun wasnt shining and the clouds are still aorund and sometimes raining hard...

They were all depressed because they lost someone to them dearly and things were about to change for the better only to be worse for them.

The funeral had ended as they watch the casket go down...

They all approached it, leaving flowers on the ground till the others were there, Daishou, Izumi and Kouji put out a sunflower on there with his team also putting sunflowers,

Naoko, Shiori, managers, and the six had put marigolds into it.

They all had said their goodbyes and left the new grave with tears on their eyes and a broken heart.