𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐗𝐈𝐈

"𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜~
𝙸 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 '𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗'~"

"𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜~𝙸 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 '𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗'~"

3rd Person's POV.
Ok change mind.

Something Happened,

The teams were resting and having a good time till the coaches came and started to announce something.

Ukai- Can I have you attention please

As he said and the teams looked at them.

Washijo- Alright, change of mind. You guys have a break for two weeks, so by then go do whatever you want, but when going OUT. Inform us coaches about it so we know where your guys are and we would make a call to make sure you're ok.

As the teams cheered for joy.

Nekomata- Alright, now have a good time. But for Shiori and Hinata- wait where are they? And the managers?

Kuroo- They still haven't come out, but we did ate breakfast. So were not sure where they are

Nekomata- well tell them to use this time for practicing for the competition, good luck!

As the coaches and advisor left, they went to have to have fun.

Takeda- Ohh and I forgot, tell this to the managers and the two as well, A Certain Soccer and basketball clubs are joining in as well, just one team from each, they need to use the field and the other basketball gym, so if you see them. Dont mind them and if they need help, do so and one Person will come here to stay for a while as well as the two clubs...that's all...

As they nodded and went on to their usual business...

As for the two and the managers, they really had a blast but slept late, good thing Hinata and Shiori woke up early and made breakfast and to their dorms to sleep again. From after that they all woke eventually and the girls forgot breakfast, but claimed down as soon as Hinata and Shiori told them about the boys made breakfast in order for them to rest. Which they're thankful for it.

But did I also told you last night another detail which a big crowd soaring though the sky. The girls thought it'd be a good idea and did it, which they had to admit, Hinata was lowkey hot. They in pericings, they put a a silver black ear-cuffs that made it hot and another additional piercings to both sides.

Overall,