𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐗𝐈

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝!
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗'–"

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝!𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗'–"

3rd Person's POV.
*Timeskip

It was a break day for two days since the matches had started and Hinata woke up early and had gotten ready for today.

The managers and Shiori woke up quite early at the same time and decided to have some fun, since Shiori was here for practicing with Hinata and the managers loved hearing his and Shiori's voices anyway. What did Hinata didn't know is that they had plans to do something with him and were deciding to show off tomorrow.

"Alright, Hinata we have a another challenge for you today" as Kaori said and Hinata nodded.

"Alright, since you had a lot of crushes and you wrote songs about them like Tsukishima, Suga and so on....so those two are off the list, why not sing the other's songs" as Yukei smiled at Hinata.

"Uhh....alright, it's not gonna that bad" as Hinata smiled and they were excited.

"Alright, what will I do?" As shiori asked.

"Well Shi-chan remeber I would write more than one song from them and it depends on my emotion, but this would be hard...." as Hinata thought.

Runa had idea that clicked her,

"How about you sing the crush that we choose or the whole team or something like Inrazaki for example and we pick a theme like that" as She suggested.

"Hey, I like that Idea so it wouldn't be hard" as Yachi suggested.

"Alright, it settles that will the idea, let's think about who we chose and the theme we would do" as Kiyoko said and Hinata nodded and Shiori had beside him and they talked while the girls think of emotion and a crush that they would chose to be in the future ships.

*Few minutes later

"Alright we got one and it's about Kenma, we want you to sing a song about his favorite hobby, which video games obviously. But you have to make it like as if your confessing your feeling while going through your day" as Mai said and the girls agreed.

"Ohh, ok. I do got one so hold on" as Hinata looked thoguh the phone and was lucky to find it.

"The song is actually called "Video Game" as Hinata laughed nervously and started the song.

[SHOYO]
Swinging in the backyard,
Pull up in your fast car,
Whistling my name~

Open up a beer,
And you say, "Get over here,
And play a video game"