𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐗𝐗

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝~
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚢 𝙴𝚡~"

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝~𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚢 𝙴𝚡~"

3rd Person's POV.
Everyone was gloomy because they felt guilty of what happened. They couldn't blame Hinata for it, but Hinata didn't meant all of the team.

Nohebi was an exemption because they just got along, but they were some players that Hinata had mercy on.

As much as you wouldnt believe it, but ever since the break-up from Atsumu, Osamu has been there for Hinata and never told anyone about it.

Osamu really sincerely care for Hinata and the two had a secret bond that no one ever knew.

Daishou already knew about some who Hinata had mercy on and they knew Daishou wouldnt be mad at ALL of them, it would be the specific teams that broke his heart.

So far from what he remembered, Goshiki, Osamu, Mad-Dog or Kyotani, and so on were innocent and was not ment to be in the mess, just pretending to be a part of it. But they knew they wouldnt have high Hope's and chances that Hinata would like them back after what happened...

So Daishou didnt mind them and looked at Hinata as he was much better and pretty much hotter than last time, day by day he only gotten more hotter and some couldn't help but gulped at his beauty.

I mean *ehem who wouldn't? *ehem

But anyways some were in gyms, cafeteria, around the campus and Hinata decided to see Osamu and texted him, which coincidentally he was alone and from the gym with Goshiki, Kyotani, and Inouka which he quickly said to his friends that they should go there and told Osamu he was heading there....

*Timeskip

The managers were busy currently and so were the 4 boys, Naoko and Shiori had a date today while the rest were practicing un the club, so it was them inside.

Goshiki wanted Hinata to sing again but was embarrassed to asked, but Osamu was bored and told Hinata instead.

"Hey Hinata....could you mind singing a song for us, just 2 songs....I hope you wouldn't-"