𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊 𝕻𝕿. IV

"𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣...
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲....
𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝙈𝙚,
'𝗧𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠...

𝗦𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄....𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝙈𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚.....

𝙄 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩"

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

WARNING!!!

ADVISE NOT TO READ THIS IF YOU'RE NOT USED TO ANY DEPRESSION, PAIN, OR WATCHSOEVER THAT INVOLVES WITH VIOLENCE OR NEGATIVITY ACTIVITY!

YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT THIS...

No one had ever expected this to happened....

But it did...

Back to the time where the incident had occurred earlier....

After the competition, hinata was over joyed by his win as the the teams were cheering for him...

They had all decided to celebrate with him and had to let their feelings out even though they were gonna be rejected...

The Six and the 4 also came to celebrate with him and they went to a local restaurant to do so...

They had all enjoyed their time and talked, being crazy and all...

Hinata loved the sight where evryone is having soo mich fun with him and the others, it made him smile...

He looked at the the six and boys from a table behind him and felt a hand on his shoulder, it was Lunarin ho did and they all smiled happily at him as Hinata was sitting beside Daishou and the other side was his team...

Izumi and Kouji was also there watching him as they smiled for Hinata.

It really made himself soo happy and had thought of changing his mind...

What Hinata didnt know was that the team were gonna confess soon to know how much they loved him and they were gonna try to make him theirs...

*Timeskip

They were done eating and left the resturant to head somewhere...

They all had went to a local park where they Hinata to a much secluded place, seeing this they blindfolded Hinata and lead them to the place they want him to be...

Daishou was holding Hinata while the others were in front of him...

On three counts Daishou let the blindfold go and Hianta was shocked...

Fairly light were there as the boys were holding Marigold, white rose and Sunflower on their hand, just different kinds of it...

The managers, Six, Shiori and, Naoko was on the side as they recording this and had cried, even thought they were still pissed but not as angry as they are and knew the boys were trying at least.

Hinata started to tear up as the boys wer smiling at him,

"We know we have been assholes for you Hinata, were sorry for it and hoping we could get a chance to be with you....well wait for till you say yes to us will you forgive us and restart the relationship we all have and do it for the better?" As Suga said with a smile on face as they were worried that he would say no and was wishing hed say yes to them...

Hinata ahd to stop crying there at Daishou had calmed him down. Hinata was happy that they still care about him and had been working hard even though all the drama that he put them through...