𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝~
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎~"

"𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝~𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎~"

3rd Person's POV.
Hinata has been doing well and his voice quickly came back and started to write songs from some notebooks that his mom bought and found new insults he can use and good comebacks.

As few days went by and everyone was allowed to visit Hinata and they started team by team.

Jozenji was first was praising and comforting the goddess as they all had conversations with him enjoying their time while Terushima was trying to get him back secretly, it kinda failed due to Hinata moving on slowly...

Next was Date Tech, they were calmer but was still noisy and was able to have a lot of fun while Aone brought some sweets and Hinata loved then which everyone blush as they watch him eat in happiness, even Futakuchi tried to flirt with him and trying to get at least a blush or flattery words, but only came out as a friendzone comeback like for the scenario,

"I got something to say" as Futakuchi started and Hinata tilted his in cuteness...

"Well if I asked you to marry me, what will you say?" As he smirk, hinata had pink tinted cheeks but was also confused at the sudden question.

"Nothing, because I can't laugh and talk at the same time" As Hinata answered innocently before eating as everyone snickered at their captain being sulked in sadness....

This went soo on till it was Karasuno, Nohebi, and Itchiyama.

Karasuno were really overjoyed they found him.and thad been there for quite a long time to catch up as the Simps crying for the goddess,

Tsukki and Kags being concern but got back to normal,

Yamaguchi, Asahi, Daichi, the managers, and the forgotten truo were worried and brought some gifts to keep him company,

Suga was mostly worried the most and had pressured him with question that was stuck on their heads.

Hinata manage to answer everything after Saichi had stopped Suga from pressuring him. They were infuriated by the torture of what Hinata went and opened a dark aura, even the coach himself except for hinata and Takeda.

'Note to self.....Destroy. That. Guy!' As Suga thought and planning 100 ways to kill the man,

Tsukki was annoyed and his aura only worsened and became a bit to salty,

Kageyama angrily drank his milk as he was pissed by the man of what he did to his Boke,

Everyone else was angry but had to set that aside because the sunshine was here, safe and sound as they hear his cute giggles and his cute features that made him so perfect....they started to love every moment with him, but for Hinata.....