𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊

"𝓑𝔂: 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔂𝓸 𝓗𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪"

The competition was just about to start and Hinata was nervous about what's gonna happen...

He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to see Shiori holding it and smiling...

"Goodluck out there Shoyo" as Daishou smiled and kissed Hinata's forehead.

Sakusa pulled out his mask and smiled at him,

"Youd do great out there and now go do it again"

"Yea! Well be right here with you Hinata" as Lunarin said.

"Dont worry about what people would think, just be you" as Ni said,

"If they judge you, dont worry, we'll handle it" as Jack said while Mafuyu and J were nodding in agreement.

"Go out there and perform Shirmp, youd do great out there and if they try to hurt you...they'lldeal with us as everyone else had said" as Kai told and the all were hugging and petting him goodluck...

"Its fine Sho-chan, I'll be right beside you and the others are watching...dont worry, you would do great out there" As Shiori said and they both hugged and went out of the stage after...

"Hello Everybody!" As the people cheered and Hinata was excited with Shiori watching...

"Alright should we start our mini concert cause I bet you're excited!" As Shiori said cheerfully as the crowd went wild and Hinata quickly spotted the teams and smiled as they cheered for him...

"Alroght...alright, save your energy, we have a lot of song we would gladly want you to hear!" As the crowd cheered...

"Alright, this song is called 'Bad to you're and me and Shiori are gonna sing it" as the crowd cheered...

Lights were all around, dancers came out, the side singers were there to be in harmony as the two were starting to sing...

[SHIORI (SHOYO)]
Hello, Charlie~ (ooh)
Hinata, Shiori~ (ooh)

Uh,
Let's go~

[SHOYO]
Baby, I've been feedin' the addiction,
Flyin' from there and back, felt like an acrobat~

Brown eyed, so I fell into submission,
Eager to catch myself, like what the hell?

Now we pull your chain~
Just to wake you up, wake you up...

Push you 'til you break~
Now you're steppin' up, steppin' up, ah, ah~

Why are you only good to me,
When I'm bad to you?

Why are you only?

Why are you only good to me, (yeah, yeah, yeah)
When I'm bad to you?

Why are you only?

Loving you and hating you is in, depending on the day~

Tell me why are you only good to me~ (yeah, yeah, yeah)
When I'm bad to you?

Why are you only?

Stopped thinking like a victim~
This time, I'll throw it back~