𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐗

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝!
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝙴𝚡~"

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝!𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝙴𝚡~"

3rd Person's POV.
Today was the practice match for the teams and they all had gotten ready to play against each other again.

They all ate, gotten ready and went to their gyms to have their match which was already organized.

Matches:
Karasuno VS. Date tech

Nohebi VS. Nekoma

Fukurodani VS. Shiratorizawa

Seijoh VS. Itchiyama

Inrazaki VS. Jozenji

Kamomedai in the next match if either Fukurodani And Shiratorizawa wins the match.

So from the matches.

Karasuno VS. Date tech:

They have done warm-upand basic starches before the start if the game.

Date Tech is the first one to serve, so Karasuno had to receive it.

*Whistle blows

The match will start and they got into positions, Hinata had a suprise for them that they everyone didnt know except the managers and they had practiced him to do it perfectly and they had been making lots of plans and ideas to make a distraction for them.

The game started and Daichi had received the ball, passing it to Kageyama and tossed it to Tanaka. Earning a point from Karasuno, the match started.

Nohebi VS. Nekoma:

Between the Snake and Cat rivalry, Nekoma has been soo ready to crush the snakes again. While Nohebi didnt care much but focused to win, they wanted the tangerine and that's must've been the reason to why Nekoma like the tangerine.

Daishou, a captain of the Nohebi has a keeping an eye to every opponent he saw, but tangerine had stopped from doing so and perked his interest.

'This will be an interesting game' as Daishou thought and when the match is starting.

Fukurodani VS. Shiratorizawa:

This will be an interesting match, between strength and intelligence to also Strength but reliance.

This is a fight between the Morning Eagles to Night Owls and both teams were to see if they can fight each other with their own strength.

In mind you, they are beyond excited seeing the whole match for today till ending, so not sure who would win.

Seijoh VS. Itchiyama:

Both schools were in their positions were ready to play, Seijoh serving first which is Oikawa going so.