𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐗𝐈𝐕

"𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚝~
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗' 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝~"

"𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚝~𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗' 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝~"

3rd Person's POV.
Hinata woke up early in the morning and got ready as soon others had done the same and greeted the Tangerine.

These last few days they were able to protect Hinata, but couldn't be near him as much because of the managers, Shiori, and so on.

From last night incident form Daishou, it made them realize they had to slow down and shouldn't be on rush, if Hinata were to hear this...they dont know what Jibata would react after finding out about it...

And worried them the most,

As for Daishou, he was happier than he could've every thought of...

The team were jealous of him, but eavesdropping form the situation last night, it also motivated them to make a move.

They were all doing nothing much had been deep in thoughts.

'What did I go wrong?'

'Will Hinata still love me?'

'How will i make him mine'

As those thoughts were flooded in them,

'What are we gonna do now?...' as they all thought and had snapped out so...

They were practicing Volley all from different gym rooms so they were mixed players and Hinata decided to play before singing because he needed a break from singing...

He randomly went to a gym, only too see Atsumu, Osamu, Futakuchi, Aone, Shirabu, Goshiki, and Semi.

They were practicing when they heard someone coming, lucky and bless their eyes, it was the Goddess Tangerine.

Shoyo- H-Hey guys...is it alright if I play here with you guys? 🥺👉👈

They couldn't handle his cute pleasing eyes and doing a pointy finger, being embarrassed.

It was adorable to them, some fainted, *Ehem Fake Sangwoo *Ehem

Some were nossebledding,

And the rest were blushing hard while looking away,

Osamu was the first out of it and made a come in gesture.

"Come on in, we can let you play" as Hinata got excited and went in.

They were practicing and having soo much fun, they all happen to fall for him more as the minute that they spend with him was amazing...

*Timeskip

It's been hours since their practice and they were taking a break, Hinata had to sadly leave and were being sad till,

Hinata hugged all the players as he compliments them and thanking them, as they smiled happily and accepted it,