𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

"𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚎~
𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊~"

"𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚎~𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊~"

3rd Person's POV.
The morning came it was the managers turn to have him and they were gonna do a lot of things...

They decided to put a prank on the boys and do another the next day when the coaches and Advisors take him...

Well they have a list of it and suprising enough the Six had joined, Naoko and Shiori were busy with....things...so they won't be here for a while and meantime....

So they ended up helping each other out and being Fujoshi and soo on they started to read Yaoi stories while boys were creeped out but they didnt mind it and just tried,

Keyword, TRIED.

Tried to notice it but could because they can tell they were scared of the managers but they kept it going till it had ended...

*Timeskip

They boys quickly left the horrid aura that they were flowing through the room and they just did their thing...

The girls decided to do a prank form the boys since they heard about the night thing that Hinata did with Diahsou and decided to prank Daishou by quickly confessing to him...

Hinata was fine with it but he had another suprise for Daishou and the girls dont know about it...

*Timeskip

Within all the time they had, they had been dressing up Hinata and putting him in clothes and make-up, something simple, yet a sassy tangerine ready to go out...

With light male up on and Hinata was all set to prank the boys and finally start soemthing new...again...

They all texted the boys to say that Hinata was gonna say something to them and they quickly rushed to the gym where they want the teams to be and Nohebi, mostly Daishou was worried something happened to Hinata and went in the gym also...

Only to see the managers there and the boys were confused till Hana and Runa grabbed diagsou andputted him in the middle of the gym and Hinata stood in front of Daishou,

Amazed by the way he looked in the simple green dress and had a microphone with him as the song came...

[SHOYO]
I could be, I could be your boyfriend
Suddenly, suddenly you're all I need

Osanai koto mo miryoku ni kanjite yo