𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXXV

"𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔜𝔬𝔲, 𝔑𝔢𝔵𝔱!"

3rd Person's POV.
"And the Winner is...." As drum rolls rang in the room and everyone became nervous to say the least and everyone watching and mentally preparing themselves for the impact of the singer.

"Top three, Contestant Number #3!" As everyone screamed in worry about the 2nd placer and winner.

The teams were cheering for Hinata and Shiori to make it but mentally prayed for them to win and everyone watching hoping for those two to win the competition....

"The 2nd placed to the round is........Contestant Number #6!" As everyone screamed in excitement that Shiori won and Shiori cried and went upstage to get his trophy, more like his silver crown and waved at everyone and bowing down in happiness and Hinata became nervous and hoping to win to the 1st place....

"Alright! Calm down everyone!......And Now....The winner of this Year's Singing competition is........

*Drum rolls

Contestant #5! HINATA SHOYO!" As everyone literally yelled that he won and Hinata cried so hard that he won and went up stage to get his crown and teams, managers, squad, literally everyone cried in tears of joy and Shiori held his hand right and 3rd placers congratulated them and so that did to her and now they all had to perform one last time before dismissing the contest.

So the 3rd placer will go solo and the boys will do a Duet instead and was beyond happy and the announcer had something to say.

"So from the 1st Placer! Mr. Hinata for the Winner of the best singer in High school....You are gonna perform in a solo concert and you can also bring the second as well....Meaning that this will be your Debut as the singer of that is your choice and we'll be able to tell you more to the details....congrats to you three and Good-luck performing!" As everyone cheered and they were getting ready to sing.

The 3rd placer got ready to sing while the boys change their clothes...

As everyone cheered for her, it was the boy's turn and everyone was chanting their name and they went up stage to sing....

The crowd went wild and excited to see them sing and end the show....

"YOU READY?!" As they cheered and the two nodded and the song was turned on...