𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXVII

"𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎,
𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎~"

"𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎,𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎~"

3rd Person's POV.
The next day...

As the teams were gather already in the cafeteria,

The managers had arrived with Sora, who all of  them have bandages, the teams were curious to what happened but decided not to and be concern towards them, Sora being her group and while the managers with Hinata...

All sat down beside the squad and Hinata immediately asked,

"What happened Last night girls?" As Hinata asked and now everyone became quiet...

"I had a fight with Sora last night and girls joined soon after..." as they were shock the goddess would pick a fight with someone,

"How did this happened?!" As Hinata angrily said and halted at Sora,

"Well..."

Flashback....

Kiyoko Punched Sora and she a mark on her cheek and she got angry and rushed to scratch Kiyoko's face and this infuriated the goddess and full went to top of her and both dropped,

Kiyoko the hell outta the girl and Sora managed to get an escaping position and kicked Kiyoko's stomach and she was forced to turn to the side and hit her back on the floor and Yachi was mad and full on got on top of Sora quickly and punched so bad a teeth fell out of her mouth and was bleeding,Mai and Hana locked both Sora's arms and legs while Runa joined Yachi and punched her and Sora screamed hard as he nose was completely broken because of a hard crack that the girls happily hear....

"Runa and Yachi! Switch!" As Mai and Hana switched and Kiyoko was fine now and got up slowly,

"You ok Mizu?"

"I'm fine Toka" as Kiyoko said and assured her as they both kissed,

"*socks and coughs how disgusting to see LeSBiaNs like you....Whore🙄" ohh now that made the girls stand her up and beat the shit out of her and accidentally hit each other but payed no mind and focused on ruining her face that it would take a year or longer to get it back....

End of flashback...

"That's what happened"

"Idc what they think, I think Sora got what she deserved" as girls nodded and sassed out.

"SHIMIZU ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Because of that?!"

"Why?!"

"You gotta be kidding me..."

"Are you okay Sora?" As they all were loud and annoying the rest didn't care and followed the noise and informed the Traitors😒....

Few days later....