𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚍~
'𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙷𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊~"

"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚍~'𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙷𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊~"

??? Person's POV.
The managers, hinata, and the Six were up early to start the prank.

They decided to spilt in teams,

Managers taking the Nohebi, Karasuno, Fukurodani, Kamomedai, Shiratorizawa, and Jozehnji,

While the Six and Hinata took Date Tech, Nekoma, Itchiyama, Seijoh, and Inrazaki...

They managers decided to put make up on Karasuno, putting buckets of water from Fukurodani, pouring whipped cream on the Nohebi Team's hands, putting a gas smoke with flour on the floor on Jozehnji, putting oil on the Kamomedai dorm room, and last Shiratorizawa had of floor spread around their room.

As for Hinata and the Six, they all splited into pairs , so three, solo for Hinata, and the rest of them would do it in one last team.

Mafuyu and jack decided using Itchiyama as their prank testers using but paint on their hands and some whipped cream on some of their opened mouths.

While Lunarin and Ni had done bucket of water tied in ropes when pulling the rope by Atsumu who had a tape on the rope in his hand, form the Inrazaki dorm.

As for Kai and J, they decided to pick Date Tech to put a big speaker and outside to bals some loud music when the time was right,

For Hinata, he went in for Nekoma and decided to draw on their face with colorful permanent markers and some around their arms and legs.

For the whole team, they decided to do Seijoh's team, they decided to draw on their face while also putting makeup on them. Well most likely tl have all the pranks because of the certain flatass bu the cause of it,

'I dont need your pity sh!t' as hinata thought.

Now that was done, they a headed to the cafeteria with the managers already finished cooking the food and they all they ate and bonded with each other...

*Timeskip

It was time to wake the boys up and they all the alarms were on and it alarmed most of the dorm rooms, if it weren't for their screams like little girls, the other would wake up either in fuming manager by the sound of it.

Everyone laughed soo hard  that they couldn't help but be happy for this time and Hinata loved it.

Few minutes later the teams arrived with anger and so and started to ask them what happened, which goes by Lying.

Good thing Hinata had already mastered lying from Mafuyu and Kiyoko mostly and he manages to make an act, which the teams set them aside and started blame each other.

"YOU SLY SNAKE! I KNOW YOU DID THIS PRANK ON US!"

"SHUT UP KUROOSTER! WE DIDN'T WVEN DO ANYTHING YOU SH!T"