𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXXII

"Thank You, Next!
I'm so Fuckin' Grateful for My Ex~"

"Thank You, Next!I'm so Fuckin' Grateful for My Ex~"

3rd Person's POV.
So Hinata And Shiori woke up early, getting ready for today like eating, showers, packing their stuff, leaving a not to Hinata's mom and Shiori texted his mom he's on his way to the competition and his mother giving them a good-luck and headed towards Tokyo for their competition and gotten ready to sing.

The counselor was the one who would take the two boys for the competition and had made it to the school to meet her there, the squad was also there when the two made it.

Most likely everyone else would make it there but Hinata and Shiori's boyfriend/s, Naoko, Daishou, Izumi, and Kouji were coming with them along and had made it there from a train and went to the big Stadium of Tokyo and as they made it, seeing as many singers and people going nuts and crowded the place and Counselor told them to find a spot and get the two ready to whip them in shape for the singing competition while she gets their numbers and got in line to take them in.

They had manage to find to seated place where the had gotten their clothes in a mini hanger and make-up was spreader through the boys and had gotten everything set up and got them ready for the competition.

*Timeskip

The teams had arrive and even Ukai and Takeda joined and the contest soon started with the announcer,

"HELLO EVERYONE!" As the crowd went wild and teams and managers were cheering.

"Ok ok settle down....settle down" as people went slowly quiet.

"Ok! The Singing Constest is about to begin with over 40 Representatives and only TOP 3 winners can take the PLACE AND WIN THE CROWN OF BEST SINGER IN HIGH SCHOOL, SO ARE YOU READY?!" As the cheered a yes.

"Alright! LET THE SINGING BEGIN" as the crowd went crazy and the first came first,

As the judges were introduced and one of them came up the stage and told them what gonna happen.

"As the announcer said, the top three would be winners of the competition so it starts with 40 on the first round and only 20 would be on the second round, and last but not least top 3 players out of 20 would be the winner of the contest if ever there was a tie, we would make sure it have them a rematch!" As the crowd agreed and cheered.

"Alright! You could start calling them" as the judges left and the announcer started the competition...

Shiori and Hinata were the number 33 and 34....

*Timeskip

"Wohooo! Well that was a SHOW HUH EVERYONE " as they cheered.

The teams, managers, squad, and others were getting worried that the two couldn't make it, the singers were soo good that they didn't what to do and watched as the Announcer called out the next Singer,