Announcement!

Hello Evryone It's me Rei-Chan or Author-Chan as you call!💕

Thank you soo much for the support you guys have given in this sorry and I REALLY appreciate it!🥺

But I just wanna call out godsaitama cause this author had a good story that I think you guys could read as well, it almost the same perspective of my story, but more of a twisted story on her own way, so this is the story photo.

And oddly enough I could copy and paste the link here but you can tap on her name, godsaitama I bet.

And if you guy are curious, if I were to make another Hinata harem different AU's, of course I had made a lot of them but I'm not sure what I could go next. So here I am going to tell you that I'm making a story idea one-shots, that way I could know what story you guys want me to try next.

And if you're probably wondering why I kinda disappeared for a while?....

Well, I was focusing on another account of mine, I made a story there and I'm not sure if you guys wanna know about it, if I'm being honest I have 3 Wattpad accounts, one is this one, the other being shared by my old classmate but hasn't check it out so I mostly control that account but I still put her in and kept it up.....

The third....was my first Wattpad account and there's the problem🥲

I. COULDN'T. GET. IN!

And I practically have a STORY THERE about two of them and I'm not sure if you guys knew about it or not, I can tell you they soo COMMENT IF YOU WANNA KNOW THE OTHER 2 accounts and their stories that you would want to check it out.....

So keep in mind I'm making a oneshot sotry of Hinata harem or/ships....

Thank you for reading this and have a lovely day✨💕😭🥺😌💅🏻