𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐈𝐈𝐈

"𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍~
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚜, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚏𝚞𝚕..."

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV.
As Hinata woke up from the sun shining on his face, he decided to get up and get ready for the day.

By around the afternoon his friends would be there, so just went with his routine.

Jog around the neighborhood,

Comeback to the house and clean himself,

After that clean the house and cook food,

Finish the rest of the chores after eating,

And the rest could be free time or soo.

So he decided to look through his social media for a while and checked other people out.

After looking, scrolling, liking, and soo on, he saw something that made him soo upset.

Since he was laying down the couch he quickly stood up when a particular post caught his eye.

This hurt him a lot more than he think, right now it's around 2:00 PM and this post was only two hours earlier.

....

This morning almost all the boys woke up, but all of them are in the usual routine they had and they got bored.

The Karasuno weren't doing anything much and decided to go out for today and have some fun.

They didnt want Hinata to join this time so they chatted from the groupchat from their own team crows, another where Hinata wasnt in.

《The Crows》
Deadchi: G'Morning Everyone!

Sugamama: Hey Daichi!

Everyone: Hey/Hello/Good Morning!

Deadchi:Is everyone here online?

Everyone:Yes/Yeah!

Deadchi:Hood, so everyone bored right now and dont know wahy to do?

Everyone:Yes!

Deadchi:Well since theres nothing much to do, I was suggesting we can go out without Hinata today...

YamaGucci:Why cant Hinata go?...

Saltyshima:The 'Noya Confession' thing...

YamaGucci:Ahh, I see...

EnnoSHITa:ohh you meant the one on the groupchat where Noya told us about this?...

MilkBoi:Yep...

Deadchi:Soo who's going with me?

Everyone:I'm want to/I can go/I'll tag along!