𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝!
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗'–"

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝!𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗'–"

3rd Person's POV.
There was a challenge happening at the gym.

Everyone was there except Izumi and Kouji, they sadly had to go back with their teams and went to their schools. And so was Naoko had to leave and Shiori and Hinata had said their goodbyes and the three were gone...

The Six were still there keeping an eye on Hinata and the guys...

They were happen to be called by the coaches themselves...

"Alright Brats! We have a challenge that would do" as Coach Ukai said and the coach of Nohebi held a bow full of mini pieces of paper...

"Alright, you see the bowl full of little pieces of paper...as you can see, it has your names on it and we would pick one person" as Ukai said and he gestured the Nohebi captain to pick a person and took out a paper.

They were a bit nervous to what's happening, Nohebi coach had opened the paper and called out his name...

"Hinata?" As he called and Hinata stopped out.

"Come here Tangerine" as Coach Nekomata called and Hinata came to them...

"Alright, so Hinata was chosen and this challenge would be involved with....bonding" as Coach nekomata resumed.

"He would be in each of your teams everyday and since we have to go back due to some reasons, we only have at least 2-3 weeks before we go back to our school," as some groaned in sadness or so Coach Washijo had continued the sentence.

"We know who would start and were going by list" as Inrazaki's coach came out and had a clipper...

"So these will be the teams, managers and us were also involved with this to be only fair" and they all sighed in relief because this was Hinata and were lucky to have it...

"So first would be for today is.....Kamomedai" as the Kamomedai team all had 'yes' and mentally cheering they had first and some glared at them...

"Well explain to you more fo this..." as they continued with the discussion...

*Timeskip

They we all having their days as they went by and Hinata was with the Kamomedai team and were actually having soo much fun...

Currently they were playing truth or dare in the team's dorm room was having some fun...

"Alright, truth or dare Hinata"

"Hmm....alright dare"

"Hmm....since you can sing, I dare you to rap a song, any genre, just rap" as Hoshisumi said and Hinata smirked...

"Alright, I got a song....ready"