𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐗𝐕

" '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚢𝚘~
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝~"

" '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚢𝚘~𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝~"

3rd Person's POV.
As Morning came by the Crows noticed that Hinata wasnt here and even last night so they thought he was in another room...

But Suga knew something was wrong and had gutted feeling, so he needed to find out...

The crows were just in time for breakfast as they looked around for Hinata, everyone talking but still gave glances to the crows...

Now this worried Suga and quickly went to Kiyoko...

"Kiyoko, Have you seen Hinata? He wasnt in out dorms yesterday and we thought you girls have him" as Suga asked worriedly...

"No, he wasnt even on our dorms nor either the boy's rooms, they've been here quite early to see Hinata" as Kiyoko said that and this really scared Suga...

"HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN HINATA?!" As Suga yelled and this got everyone's attention,

They were nodding nose and never seen him since last night or soo...

Suga was about to burst into tears,

"But I saw him went out and I had some words with hin since he was tired and wanting make sure he was ok, the last I saw him was in the roof" as Shiori finished his sentence, Suga rushed out to straight to the rooftop.

Some of them also followed because they got worried, they all were in the rooftop, only to find nothing in it.

At least the majority ate before they were scattered as for the Crows they rarely ate but paid no mind to it because their Sunshine is missing right now...

They looked at every place that was in the building and that they know either he would be there or so, till Akaashi came back with a worried and scared look in his face,

"We found his jacket and we dont wanna touch it. FOLLOW ME!" as the crows followed Akaashi, some saw them and heard them and followed as well...

They all arrived in seen, finding Hinata's jacket, because they knew it was soo small and the logo school was there, since was wearing his jacket last night, seeing this was dirty, ripped, and there some blood on the floor...

'What happened?' As they thought, speechless...

Yamaguchi called the Advisors and Coaches only to find the VB team, managers, and the 4 boys standing still, a fear, shock, and teary looks on their faces and the elders ha dito move them...

Only too see a dirty and ripped jacket with some on the floor and maybe more on the jacket since it had blood on the white written logo.

They had a fear on their faces, the Players had to leave or else they be panicking, some were in a burst of tears, some were guilty of not protecting the tangerine, some were devastated, over all they're a mess and it was their fault...

The Coaches and Advisers were crying but maintained their mind and started to call the police to where Hinata is missing, they hope he's not dead

Meanwhile...

Hinata woke up out of the hard bed,

Slowly coming up and looked around on his surroundings, noticing this is a dark room with door.

The only thing was stuck in his mind was to get up and escape...

Got quicky got up and tried to unlock the door, only to find out it was lock and the only window there was a mini window with bars so it can see light and kept to make sure Hinata doesn't escape...

He groaned in anger as he was trapped from this room that he doesnt know.

So he had to wait until someone comes in, which coincidentally, the door opened to reveal a black hoodie man because of his masculine and shut the door quickly.

"Dont think of ever escaping here~ Angel~"As he said and this made Hinata mentally choke,

'WHO IS HE?!' As he screamed on his mind.

The guy cam approaching a Hinata back away from him but only getting himself trapped...

"Your not going anywhere~" As the grosly said to Hinata and this disgusted him,

'I should trust Sakusa-San more often, now I get why he was grossed out by these Filthy gross man's as Hinata looked at him in disgust,

The man was bound to be pissed as he went under the bed and grabe a big box full of stuff...

"You're going, to love the torture of love I'm giving you" as the man laughed like crazy and this freak Hinata out.

'HE'S INSANE!'

"YOU'RE CRAZY?! WHAT THE HECK IS WORNG YOU?!" As Hinata yelled.

"Theres nothing wrong with me~.....I'm just gonna hurt you.....

Real...

Real....

BAD!" As the man took out a whip and whipped Hinata from his legs as Hinata screamed in pain and agony and this was only the beginning of his tortured nightmares....

The Police came from the science where the jacket was and went to investigate and grabbed all the clues they needed in order to find the kidnapper and find Hinata...

The team were refusing to eat or so and this worried everyone and Coaches had to tell them or else they would face punsihment and had no choice, only eating a little.

They were all having gloomy and silent aura that could kill you and would've tried to make a sound but wouldn't.

It was scary but they couldn't do anything about it and had also been frowning about this problem...

Some of the police were searching and finding where the kidnapper as well as Hinata.

As they were waiting for what will happen, they wouldnt know that Hinata was gonna be in soo much pain as soon as days come by...

They all went throughout the day but still being depressed because with the Suhshine being missing, they were broken...

The all had rested and tried to sleep, only to cry and suffer from being sleepless and waking up from nightmares...

Akaashi couldn't seem to sleep anymore as he took out his phone and looked through the song playlist he and Hinata use to listen together...

As Akaashi listened, he really missed Hinata and they need to find him, only letting cry as he listens.to music and slowly fell asleep...

They all need help now...