𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐈

"𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸'𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚊~
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑..."

Hinata's POV

Hinata's POV.
I was soo done with this, I just got rejected by Noya-Senpai and I just cant do it anymore.

I keep confessing and confessing and I dont know why. Soon accepted it but they did it by pity and some kindly rejected like most of them, the rest outright rejected me.

I didnt want to go practice today and lucky for me it was cancelled and just left

I was done, I went home quickly saying goodbye and all rushing back home and slammed the door once I got in.

My mom saw me and she was shocked when she peeked to see me...

3rd Person's POV.
As Hinata slammed the door, this shock the two of  of his family members, his mother and little sister, Natsu.

Hinata quickly went to the room and locked his door, his mom got concerned and just waited to calm himself down before she goes upstairs to eat and talk him, so they ended up waiting early before she talks with her son.

She knew he just got over with his relationship with Kenma. After finding out secretly that date Kenma for nothing and Kenma just pitied him. This angered his mother that time but became supportive for him and chose what he wants in order to be happy.

She had been there and just chose to make him happy of choices or anything was a way do things that are good for him but still felt bad for not helping much. But supporting was enough abs enough for her to keep an eye on him.

Meanwhile at Hinata's room.

Poor Hinata crying his heart out in pain and couldn't hold his feelings and this really bothered him.

It hurt him soo much, he needed to get away from them and move on, He can't be like this forever.

He'll have to think of a way to move on and though of things. Maybe he should avoid playing volleyball for a while or outright call his old friends in middle school, Kouji and Izumi to get an advise.

But he doesnt want to sound desperate but have to think a way to do so or just ask his mom for it.

And just like that a knock on the door came, Hinata checked the time from phone in his pocket and it was 7:00 P.M already. Hes been here for almost 4 hours.

*Knock Knock

"Sweetie? Can I come in?" As his mother softly called him and he got up and got the door to see his mom with food in the tray.

"Come in, thanks mom" as Hinata said and let her in.

They both sat with each other on the bed while the food was on the clean desk.

"Soemthing happened?" As she hold his shoulders and Hinata was tearing up.

"Yea, I admit it, it actually hurts and I'm soo done. Why do I like them and why do i always confess and hurt myself. I cant do this to myself anymore..." as Hinata started to cry and look down in shame.