𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐈𝐕

"𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞" 𝚝𝚘 𝚈𝚊𝚖𝚊,
'𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕~"

"𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞" 𝚝𝚘 𝚈𝚊𝚖𝚊,'𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕~"

3rd Person's POV.
The morning was going by fast and Hinata got up to get ready for his day.

The two also woke up sooner or later and went downstairs to see Hinata cooking food.

They went to eat and so were girls who just woke up and ate with them while Hinata also joined sooner and now they were talking and laughing. Their mother was happy Hinata was gonna be fine and not to worry much.

Soo after that they boys were getting ready for them leave but still had time. And Hinata was ready to leave but best stay for a while and wait for the managers to text him.

They were laughing and talking till its was time for those to go and they hugged each other goodbyes and went to their parent's car. Driving them him while Hinata was about to leave since Kiyoko had sent a message to meet them at the mall.

Good thign he has a lot of money, he was thinking of a new make over and some changes about himself.

He really had to move on and change for the better, so being the managers is good for the start since they are good with fashion anyways.

*Timsekip

They all met at the mall and decided to eat first before they go shopping. They knew Hinata wanted to change, then a changed look is what he will get.

They will also have to change his attitude by showing his real inside personality in him. Which they would be easy to open, they just need him to snap a bit...

They decided to but some new clothes for him. Both trendy korean boy style and femboy. Right now he was wearing a plain black shirt, but had long sleeves inside with ripped Jeans and sneakers,looking aesthetic like. While the girls were wearing this.

Yachi

Yachi