𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐈𝐗

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢,
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝~"

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢,𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝~"

3rd Person's POV.
Hinata woke up early in the morning and dir his normal routine.

He went put for a snack, going to joy and do some stretches and so on.

He had finished that in an hour or so and quickly washed himself and it was still early.

Decided to help the managers to cook, hes been vibing with music and singing along. Which by a few more songs, this caught the managers attention and quickly went to see what's going on.

Kiyoko's POV.
Me, Shiori(who slept with the coaches room) and managers heard singing in the kitchen, we got curious and quickly there. Only to see Hinata in a simple apron and singing while cooking some omelettes.

"Yea- Ohh" as Hinata turned and saw us watching him. He blushed and shrugged it off,

"Hey girls and Shi-Chan!, I had cooked food for all of you since you guys are gonna cook for lunch. So I decided to help and there's food already set up in the cafeteria so go there and eat, I'm almost done making some omelettes" as Hinata smiled and said that, we became happy.

"You're quite lucky to have him as your team mate!" As Hana yelled and hugged Hinata and he returned the hug. We all went to the cafeteria and saw a lit of food which surprised us,

'HOW WAS HE ABLE TO COOK? AND HOW LONG IT TOOK HIM TO DO THIS?!' As I thought and we quickly went to eat.

3rd Person's POV.
As Hinata was done, he also came with the managers and Shiori, having a good time of laughing and talking. We were already done and sooner by now the teams were already awake and seeing them all energetic and so.

"Hello Kiyoko, What's the meal for today that you cooked for us?!~" as Noya had said and Tanaka beside him and the managers looked at each other, then Hinata.

"We managers didnt cook and the food is already there, it was Hinata who cooked" as Kiyoko pointed at the food and Hinata blushing.

The two were shocked and went to try the food, it was delicious. They all thanked Hinata while stuffing their mouths with the tasty food Hinata cooked.

As Hinata and the others talked, one of the managers suggested Hinata and Shiori should practice singing, so doing a challenge to be precise.

So the game is that they have to pick a song depending on the emotion they say and have to find, think, or make a song out of it.

Shiori will start,

"Alright the emotion is, Hurt or borkenhearted" as Fukurodani's manager said and Shiori smirked.

"I got one for you, be ready" as Shiori turned the music and thr beat started catching the boy's attention.