𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐕

"𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎!
𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎~"

"𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎!𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎~"

3rd Person's POV.
Hinata woke up early as usual and gotten ready for school.

He had bought earphones to keep him distracted and decided to lay off for a while but still practice like the usual.

He was ready to go as his mom served him and Natsu breakfast. Eating together and enjoying their time before leaving them and went to school.

*Timeskip

Practice had already started and as the usual, the team going through same usual routine.

The freak duo doing their quick attack,

Pinch servers are practicing their servers,

Blockers practicing blocking,

Receiver, defense, and Noya were practicing receives and soo on...

The team kinda felt guilty for not inviting Hinata for their fun. Finding out he can sing and stuff, made them feel like there was more to Hinata than they didnt notice much.

Even Noya was having doubts and questioning himself why he rejected Hinata.

The other are to that knows Hinata likes them, they felt heavy feeling on their chest.

Unlike Hinata, he was doing fine and making progress little by little from moving on...

He learned a lot soo far from this drama, mostly learning love and have patience of understanding one another, which he was thankful for the most.

But he was also distancing himself from them and he rarely makes much excitement as he use to do. The managers had already planned some papers, they knew Hinata was gonna quit the team and the two think it's best for him to take a break from them until he can really get back and be on his feet. But they didnt pry into doing so and plus, they didnt really want him to leave so they used the time while hes here.

"Oi Boke!" As Kageyama called Hinata and he came running to Kageyama.

"Let's practice the set before we go" as Hinata nodded and got into position.

Hinata tossed the ball up and Kageyama getting to set it for Hinata.

Hinata ran fast and jump as high as he can, as he did the whole team, Managers, Coach, and Sensei were amazed by this.

To seeing hinata as if he was an actual crow or angel, flying up the sky. With starry eyes on his beautiful hazel Lids, to seeing his smirk on his face as sweat dripping form his face to body. Shorts lifting up to seeing his pretty thick thighs and his ass was perfectly making a good pose. Milky pale skin glistened through the sweat and the light that was coincidentally shown from the sun as he spiked the ball as fast he could.