𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXVI

"𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜~
𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚑~"

"𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜~𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚑~"

3rd Person's POV.
Morning came and the were having fun and all. Fukurodani had Hinata for today and that they would try to make a move on Hinata.

"Hinata HEY HEY HEY!" As Bokuto called and Akaashi was behind him following.

Hinata just smiled at them and excitedly went to them.

"Hey you two, is there is soemthing wrong?" As he tilted his head.

'Cute!' As the two simps thought.

"Nothing much Hinata, we just wanted you to know that were going and you should follow us now..." as Akaashi smiled at him.

"Ohh, Alright...so were are we going?" As Hinata followed the two to where they're going.

"Somewhere, just trust us for now" as Akaasi looked at him sweetly and looked at Bokuto with wide grin on his face as they walked.

The went through the halls of the camp and found their destination.

They all got inside to seeing the rest of the Fukurodani team in the room.

'To their dorms...' as Hinata thought and greeted them,

"Hello everyone!" With his bright smile and the rest looked at him.

"Hey Hinata-San!" As the rest were Hello's and hi's and Hinata sat next to Konokoha, since hes a nice guy and never bothered Hinata much, which he liked better than Akaashi and Bokuto trying to hit on him.

"Alright, how were you Hinata?" As Konokoha asked and Hinata started to further talk to him while the certain two watched in envy and anger.

Lately they couldn't get much near to Hinata and they know the others were struggling to get his attention, but they didnt how to get his attention.

Just as they thought of that, the a player barged in  their rooms and yelled,

"Come on out someone is here!" As they confused to why Nishinoya yelled that with spark in his eyes. All of them curious and gotten out of their rooms.

They followed Nishinoya and saw quite a sight that managers, Hinata, the protections squad, and others had to witness that changed their facial expression.

Karasuno's POV.
We were walking and discussing till a girl bumped into us.

Suga was lucky to catch her and saw a beautiful girl.

"O-ohh, I'm sorry I didnt meant bump into you..." as she sold said.

" as she sold said