𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXXI

"And for that, I'll Say...
Thank You, Next!"

3rd Person's POV.
Today was the last day of practice and this started to put a pressure on both the boys but everyone had put their hopes up and cheered for them a good luck and this motivated them to fight for their school and couldn't wait, the teams knew both the boys were put in pressure and have given time and space to not only forgive them and work harder than before and Hinata really appreciated and stayed to get along with them a little bit, not a lot as you think.

Aone may had been a lot of situations but knew something was wrong with Hinata and though about him being pressure and decided to put a surprise party and told Futakuchi about it and called all the captains to tell them the idea and they all agreed and quickly got to work, so lucky enough they did it in and Vance and had manage to arrive on time and set the gym on a party mode and took a while but needed the time so the managers and the squad including Haru and Naoko also joined to do this for them as well so the Karasuno a managers decided to keep them busy but preparing how their would be and saw lots of different choreography and singing mode but never knew what they would choose for the competition but they knew that the boys would do their best and just helped them out before the competition comes through.

It took hours to get it ready and principal allowed them to do and excused them for classes and school ended and just in time for them to come so the managers had put them in blindfolds and took them inside the gym and everything was light because of the window so and everyone surrounded the two and both lifters their blindfolds to their surprise everyone was there and popped their party poppers and balloons spreader throughout the gym and big sign that says 'Goodluck' and the two were shock and Haru approach them to tell them this is a surprised and immediately became happy and told three to celebrate and everyone cheered and started the party, eithe everyone was eating or talking, going crazy, and so on.

Hinata, Y/N and Shiori were looking at the corwd and he smiled,

"I forgive them"

"Hmm... Why is that cousin" as Shiori was curious about his answer...

"If I was also in their shoes, I'd also act like them and be  like it a bit. Not like I could blame them much but still, no matter what they're still my Friends" as Hinata smiled and the two agreed,

"Couldn't agree more"

As for the squad,

"Could the two do it?" As No asked in concern,

"Oh don't worry, they will win no matter how hard those people would try, the two will always have a way to win" as Juyo said

"I'd agree with him and plus the competition would be bad and had specifically had given the two what they should do in the competition so of course they had practiced it to win and get the trophy of the best singers in high school!" As Jack said and Y/N nodded in agreement.