9-Inner child

White
Blue eyes
Coconut and vanilla

These information were simple but to Yoongi they were huge, he longed to know them for more than 12 years now.

Standing there at the healing den door, watching as Army nursed Jimin with a smile, Hoseok walking around grabbing things Army asked him to bring to her, Jundo standing with the other Omega, who's name was now known to be Taehyung, grabbing clothes suitable for Jimin's small frame.

Jimin...

He still can't believe he is laying there right infront if him, just a 2 meter distance between them, his eyes were closed and lips slightly agape as he breathed through his mouth.
My God he looked ethereal.

When Jimin opened his, his eyes were tired and unfocused, he stared at Army not knowing who she is, his pheromones that showed sickness had slight panic now, everyone caught the distressed pheromones and gathered around his bed as Army smiled at him.

His eyes shifted between all of them in fear till it landed on Taehyung, he whimpered and tried to speak but his voice was hoarse and his throat was soar, he coughed alittle and Army looked worriedly at him, when she tried to whip the sweat on his forehead he flinched away.

Taehyung looked at his friend and caressed his cheek feeling the heat in them, he smiled at him sadly and he could tell that Jimin's panic was rising, Jimin couldn't focus and his fever didn't help him to try calm down.

Taehyung tilted his head backwards looking at the Alpha sitting at the far corner watching with a worried frown, Tae left Jimin's bed and went to Yoongi standing infront of him, he crossed his arms over his chest and stared at the Alpha.

"If you are done with your shock state please go calm my friend he is panicking over there"
Yoongi snapped his head upwards surprised and stared at Tae, he got up and moved slowly toward the bed, Jimin's breathing was getting heavier and his destressd pheromones raked the room, Taehyung leaving him to go talk to Yoongi sent him to a full panic mood.

Everyone got out of the way for Yoongi, Jimin's eyes were closed tightly as his tears streamed down his pale cheeks, Yoongi stared at him in awe, he touched his cheeks softly and Jimin flinched, Yoongi increased his scent to calm him, and just like their childhood days Jimin calmed down immediately.

Jimin's breathing calmed as he opened his eyes slowly, Yoongi was setting next to him on the bed and bending over him slightly, his palm was cupping Jimin's cheek softly, they stared into each other for a whole minute, their minds still processing the fact their skin is touching once again after so many years of loneliness and longing.

Jimin's face broke into a smile, eyes turning crescents moon shape, small dimple forming on his cheek, bright white teeth with the front tooth slightly crocked, nothing changed, Yoongi smiled too with his gummy smile, Hoseok swore he doesn't remember the last time he saw the Alpha smiling like this.

Yoongi bent down kissing the Omega's forehead noticing his fever calming down, Jimin basked in the cinnamon scent he longed and waited for so long time now.

The group left the room to give them a moment of privacy.

Yoongi connected their foreheads and closed his teary eyes, both of them started to giggle which soon turned to laughter of joy and relief.

"Missed you", they both said at the same time, opening their eyes staring to each other, they didn't say anything else, Yoongi noticed Jimin's naked shoulders and how the Omega was shuddering alittle bit.

He kissed the Omega's nose earning a giggle before getting up to grab the youngers' clothes, Jimin whines when Yoongi moved away making Yoongi smirk remembering how he used to do this when they were toddlers.

He gave Jimin a plain white shirt that was actually his own shirt and grey sweatpants that was his too, he turned around setting on the edge of the bed waiting for Jimin to put on his clothes, he felt a light tap on his shoulder so he turned around, Jimin was having trouble with the shirt and he helped, ignoring as much as possible the smooth tummy and white delicate skin.

Once they finished Jimin pulled him to lay next to him, there was small distance between their bodies that neither of them liked but both were shy and hesitating about moving closer fearing that the other might not be comfortable.

They layed there in comfortable silence, their hands were slightly touching on the soft mattress as both of them started to have flashing memories of their childhood together at each slight touch.

Soon they drifted off to sleep with a smile on their faces, they both didn't notice how Yoongi's arm wrapped around the Omega's small waist pulling him closer, they didn't notice Jimin moving closer nuzzling his nose into the Alpha's neck over his scent gland inhaling his scent deeply, they didn't notice their legs tangling together, their scents mixing and breathing calming to one harmony rhythm.

They might be hesitant in their twenties stage after such a long time,
but their inner child form was so familiar, comfortable and loving toward each other.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

A fluffy filler chap for you sweets🌸
I'm writing the next chap but it took than I expected so I decided to write this one for now 😋💫

Do you like fluff like me ? 👀🌸

Who do you think will make an appearance in the next chap ? 🤔😉