6-Pack life

This chapter is written in 3rd P.O.V 👀
Also thank you thank you soooo much for more than 200 views I really didn't expect anyone to read this 😂💜

V 👀Also thank you thank you soooo much for more than 200 views I really didn't expect anyone to read this 😂💜

Okay I'm gonna shut up now😂
Enjoy 💜
                     ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

12 years later

The Dagust pack was one of the  strongest packs around, the pack was known for it's happy people and supportive aura, but most of all for the love that surrounded the pack's members, the idea of higher ranks dominating other ranks was completely ignored, Alphas, Omegas and Betas lived peacefully in a beautiful daily harmony without needing rules to guide them.

Why? The reason was the leadership of the pack, the young Alpha that took the leadership 4 years ago made sure everyone knew their limits and duties toward each other, the Alpha made sure to talk with the pack members to give little speeches to them talking about how everyone was equally important and how we need each others presence to stay strong and function perfectly, the pack members actually loved how humble, caring, lovely, wise and calm the Alpha was.

Ummm, did I say calm??

                             ಠ_ಠ

"So who's turn to die today?", the people in the room looked at Army as she stood at the door with a big fake smile, when no one responded she sighed and looked at the red haired girl infront of her,
"Lisa can you plea-"
Before Army could finish her sentence Lisa stode up and left the room, Army stode there dumbfounded, "okaaaay that was rude, Jisoo sweety would you g-" Jisoo stode up and followed Lisa,
"The fuck?" Army whispered under her breath, she turned to look at the rest of the girls but they were gone.

Army let out a sigh of frustration and stroked her temples, she pulled her lips in tight line and went to her room, she saw a bundle of sheets covered in her bed, she knew that this burrito human was her mate, she smiled at him as she grabbed a pillow and smacked his head with it, the boy sat up with a yelp, he looked up and saw his mate standing there with a pillow and a smile.

"Ugh for fuck's sake Army can't you wake me up with a kiss or something?!" , the boy said with irritation as he fell back to the bed, Army put her finger over her lips humming as if thinking,"Umm, nope".

She looked at Hoseok again to see his eyes closed, "no no I didn't come here to watch you sleep, wake up !!!",
When she received no response she grabbed the pillow once again and started to hit his face with it, Hoseok groaned then suddenly he took the pillow and pulled Army by her arm toward him, he shifted them so that she was under him, Army yelped in surprise and when she opened her eyes she found her mate staring down at her with a smirk and half opened eyes, hair standing up in all direction and shirtless as always, she felt her cheeks warming up quickly as she looked away and put her hand on his chest to push him away.