2-Memories

Yoongi's p.o.v

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jiminie, happy birthday to you~"
The said boy blow the 10 candels on top of the chocolate birthday cake smiling widely as everyone clapped thier hands happily.

I smiled at him with adoration, he really growed up beautifully, his chubby cheeks and beautiful fluffy hair, I can stare at him the whole day and I won't get tired.

I watched him kissing his mother's cheek softly while his father the alpha leader of Masul pack patted his head, I walked to him and his mum pushed him softly toward me, I felt everyone looking at me, seriously everyone acts weirdly when we are together.

I ignored all the stares and hugged him tightly, I can't wait to smell his scent for the first time, he is 10 years old now, that means that he should be able to present any day now, I presented as an alpha 1 month after my tenth birthday, I really hope my wolf will like his scent cause if he doesn't I won't care, I can't stop hugging or cuddling this lil mochi.

A soft kiss to my neck pulled me back to reality, Jimin used the fact that his face is burried in my neck and secretly kissed it, I smile slightly and felt my cheeks warming up.

I let go of him and everyone starts eating the beautiful cake, the parks' house is full and I grab Jimin's little hand and make him sit next to me on the floor, he eats clumsily and I can't help but chuckle at him, he turned his head towards me and smiled, I wiped his lips with my finger and he stared shockingly at the chocolate that coated my finger and blushed.
I laughed hard and licked my finger, he giggled saying "ewww that was on my mouth hyung" I smile at his innocence and take his fork feeding him.

He pout slightly, "hyung I'm 10 now, I can feed myself!!",
I shake my head, "you will always be my baby",
He blush and stays quiet, I know he loves when I baby him like this.

Jimin starts opening the presents saying a long series of thank yous after each and every present he openes, he got a new sweater, games and rings, I start worrying about my present being not good enough.

After all the presents and everyone bid their goodbye to the Parks,it was almost 10 pm now so I take Jimin's hand once more and take him to his room, I'm staying the night, I sat him on the bed and sit infront of him criss cross telling him to cover his eyes and he obediently does as told.

I take out a small box out of my pocket, it's a black squared box that contain my present to chim

I pray to the moon goddess that Jimin would like the present, I take Jimin's hands carefully away from his eyes and he open his eyes to stare at me, then he notices the box in my hand, he gasps cutely and stare at the box in curiosity, I tell him ...

I pray to the moon goddess that Jimin would like the present, I take Jimin's hands carefully away from his eyes and he open his eyes to stare at me, then he notices the box in my hand, he gasps cutely and stare at the box in curiosity, I tell him to open the box and he does, his eyes shine brightly and his mouth full open when he takes out the necklace carefully.

"Hyung...hyung it's beautiful!"
His eyes teared a little bit and I panic, I take him in my arms quickly and kiss his hair,
"What's wrong why are you crying? Did you not like it? I can change it to blue instead of red or I can get you an earin-"
He cuts me off kissing the side of my mouth,
"I loved it" he says softly in a whisper, "the red color reminds me of your eyes when you are protecting me...Thank you hyungie I really loved it"

And I really love you Chim.
I thought smiling.

He crawled to my lap sitting and his back towards me, he gives me the pendant and turns around eagerly, I stare at his flawless sun kissed nape, I placed the pendant carefully around his neck feeling my fingers brushing against his soft skin, I don't know why but the thought of biting his soft skin feeling how it would feel like between my fangs was so so alluring, I didn't even notice my lips parting as I neared his nape, I swear I heard Suga howling inside my head,

Before anything else can happen, Jimin turned around wide smile and crescents eyes looking at me,
"How do I look hyung?" He said in a sweet like honey voice, I snapped out of my daze, mentally slapping myself for my weird thoughts,
Why the hell was I going to bite him?! That would have hurt him!

I didnt need to answer as I smiled slightly and caressed his cheek lovingly staring to his dark orbs, he noticed my gaze and blushed, putting his hand on my my hand that's on his cheek as he leaned toward it contently, we stayed like this for miutes and Jimin began purring like a cat!

I chuckled at the adorable sound,

I pulled him to my arms and tucked him under his comfy baby blue blanket, I flickered the lights off and went back to him crawling to the bed beside him, he moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my neck, his chest pressing to mine with almost no space left, his face hidden in the crock of my neck as he inhaled deeply, his breath sinding goosebumps all over my neck and shoulders.

I pulled him by his waist and tangled my legs with his, my right hand went up to his black fluffy hair caressing it softly and lovingly.

"What do you think I would be hyungie?" He whispered to my nape, I was confused at first but then I got what he meant, his rank.

"I don't know Chim, you are a mix of  alot of traits of the ranks honestly"
I said quietly as possible, he moved his head backwards slightly and looked at me confused
"How so?"
I took a deep breath as I thought carefully of my answer,
"Your stubbornness and hyper nature shows an Alpha to be honest but you like my Alpha scent ,it isn't common for an Alpha to like another Alpha's scent.... your body and height shows Omega traits too but you are way more energetic, brave and hard headed to be an Omega , Omegas are known for thier calmness and Submission, you are a mix of both so you might be a beta"  I sigh heavily, "I really don't know"

He looked slightly sad and nervous, I patted his back comfortingly and kissed his forehead, he looked up at me with a slight pout, I smiled at him, " But what I know for sure is no matter what you will be, I know that I will always be with you and take care of you my little mochi", I poked his nose and the pout turned into a fit of giggles.

These giggles were like heaven to my ears.

-------------------------♡´・ᴗ・'♡--------------------

Hello yoonmins hope you liked this one as well, it was originally a 647 words chap but I decided to make it a little bit longer for you~ ( ˘ ³˘)♥

This was all fluffy chapters for you fluff lovers👀❤ and the real storm is coming in the next chapter
(。・ω・。)
Stay safe and Love you~