1-Childhood

Yoongi p.o.v
"Chimmy hold up you're gonna fall and hurt yourself!!!"
Giggles filled the air as soon as I ended my words, the black haired toddler kept on running and seriously my legs are about to give up on me! How the hell is he so energetic like this ?!!

He turned around while still running and his eyes formed crescents moon shapes once he saw me, my heart beat way too fast but that must be because I've been running for more than half an hour after a hyper 8 years old toddler!
Ahh for God's sake !!

My eyes widened in horror when I noticed him running toward a small pool, the idiot can't see it cause he is still stupidily looking at me and smiling.
"Chim the pool!!"

He looked confused then turned around again looking ahead, I heard him gasping then he stopped but his sudden stop made him slip and he fell directly in the pool!

I ran faster than ever to get him, a terrified scream pierced through the air and I felt myself snapping, I don't know when I reached the pool or how I got him out, all I know now is that he is safe in my arms shaking with fear and cold dripping water.

Instinctively my scent started to engulf us in attempt to calm him down, after 5 more minutes of him shaking and me rubbing his back and kissing his forehead and hair he finally calmed down.

He looked up to me with glossy eyes and adorable pink nose and flushed cheeks, I stared at those dark doe eyes and smiled,
"I told you to slow down hun you didn't listen so you deserve this",
he pouted and huffed looking away but put his small chubby hands over mine that's on his waist.

I let go of him and he whimpered, I don't know why but I felt happy and satisfied that he needs me next to him like this, honestly I wasn't going anywhere, I bent down and picked him up by his waist, he wrapped his small legs around my waist and his arms around my neck.

"We need to change your clothes pabo"
"I not pabo!" He whined adorably to my neck,
"If you aren't a pabo then tell me how did you get wet?" I smirked looking at his wet hair.
He huffed again and ignored my question snuggling to my neck as he closed his eyes.

I tried to concentrate on my scent trying my best to increase it for him,  he told me how much he likes my apple and cinnamon scent, I heard him snoring softly and smiled, my arms wrapped around him tight hugging him to my chest to warm him up.

My mind started to wonder around pointless things, like how I became 10 years old only 2 month ago, how I presented as an Alpha 1 month ago,
how my father was so proud of me for being an Alpha as if I saved the whole pack's life or something, how I was supposed to be the next head Alpha once I'm 18 years old and lead the whole pack.

Then the beautiful baby in my arms, our families were friends for ages even though we are from different packs, my pack "Dagust" and his pack "Masul" have been on good terms for more than 100 years now and crossing the borders between the 2 packs wasn't under strict laws like the other packs.

I have known Chim ever since the day he was born, I was only 2 years old sleepy toddler back then, when his mum Mrs.Park showed him to me for the first time I was  caught in a trance, a strange voice started talking to me as if it was inside my head and back then I thought it was the baby wrapped in the soft yellow blanket, yeah I was a little boy and stupid, later on as I grow up I discovered that that voice was Suga, my wolf.

Did I mention that I'm a true blood Alpha? Yeah my mom and dad are both Alphas, it's so rare for two alphas to bond but here I'm right ?
I'm the only true blood Alpha in our pack, I know there is another pure blood Alpha at the "Masul" pack but I never met him before, hope one day I will.

We reached my house and saw my mom waiting for us with mrs. Park chatting like they always do, I bent my head slightly out of respect and they smiled at us, I felt my cheeks heating up a little at how my mom was smirking while looking at my hands on Chim's butt, come on how am I supposed to hold him without him slipping out of my arms ?!!!

I hurried upstairs to my room and opened it with a huff closing the door with my foot, I placed Chim on the floor and hurried to my wordrobe, I got him a pastel blue sweatshirt and his adorable white shorts, I keep some of his clothes in my wordrobe for situations like this, this little devil can get missy sometimes I swear!!

I smile in satisfaction when I smell the sweatshirt and shorts and my scent is drowning them, I don't know why but I like to put my scent on him any possible way, Suga always says that this way he will stay my friend and no one will take him from me, although a small part of me loving him smelling like me but I don't think much about it.

I grab a towel and head back to my friend, the dummy is still asleep and he looks adorable as ever, I take off his almost dry shirt now and sweatpants, I grab the towel and start drying him off thoroughly, I dry his hair and strangely he is still asleep, once i finish i wrapp the towel around his waist to cover him while I pull down his panty, that's right he wears panties but that's our secret and I really don't mind it, he looks adorable in them.

I put the shorts on him and take off the towel, I stare at him in awe, he was beautiful, his body was small and chubby, his thighs were thick and flawless, he had a tummy which I loved tickling, sometimes I think that he will be an Alpha too considering how stubborn and energetic he is, but his voice and demeanor says otherwise, maybe a Beta, whatever he will be I would never leave his side, something between us keeps me wrapped around his baby short chubby finger, maybe because I'm the one who raised him since he was born, or how he always stick to me all the time, I dont know but I know that this little boy has my heart.

I put on his sweatshirt for him and pick him up and put him on my bed,
I dry myself quickly and put on a grey shirt and black sweatpants, I turn off the lights and get in bed beside him, I take him to my arms and spoon him, my arm is under his head and my other arm wrapped around his small waist, I pull him closer pressing his body to mine to warm him up.

Another secret we shared was that Chimmy loved sucking on his thumb while sleeping, I love his adorable pout when I take his thumb out of his mouth, I chuckle lowly as he pouts and try to put his finger in his mouth again and I stop him, I don't know why I did this but I pecked his pout.

I froze when I realized what I did, Chim was still asleep but his pout got smaller, all of a sudden he began to move his head forward, I moved my head backwards when our noses touched but he kept on moving his head toward mine whinning, I decided to stay still and see what would he do.

What I never expected was for his lips to latch to my lower lip, he started sucking on my bottom lip softly and slowly the same way he does to his thumb, I let him be and hold him tighter, he sighed in content and kept doing his thing while my mind raced with thoughts, is that considered a kiss ??! It can't be right ? He is sleeping and he doesn't know what he is doing,
but what I know is that the moment his lips touched mine I was certain that my feelings for him aren't a friends love.

He kept on sucking and somehow that made me sleepy too, I closed my eyes and started slipping to dreamland, the last thing I remember was a voice whispering over my lips "I lob you  yoonie hyungie", I must have fallen asleep because I could have sworn that was his voice...

Jimin's voice.

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Hellooooooo y'all hope you enjoyed this first chap, I know its short and I promise to make it longer in the future ಠ_ಠ
Yoongi's pack Dagust (Agust D ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jimin's pack (Masul) means magic in korean ♡´・ᴗ・'♡
Vote and comment let me know your opinions babys 😌
Let me know your type insert jimin's voice
Bye bye 😋❤