26- Darkened room

Running through the trees toward the smoke, Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon were panting by the time they reached it, Yoongi ordered Hoseok and Army and Jin to gather the pack members and guide them back to the pack grounds, Yoongi wanted to go see what happened and maybe take Namjoon with him, but no, Jimin was already running ahead of them toward the pack.

Masul Pack.

That pack seemed to struggle to stay alive, it was as if her existence wasn't allowed, it was as if it's name trigger the angers,
and it pained Jimin,
He just wanted his pack safe and sound,
Is that too much to ask for?!

By the time they reached the pack borders the flames were clear and high, every single thing was on fire, every single house and tree and plant,
Every single memory.

Jimin stood there in his white wolf form, staring at the flames with wide eyes, his legs were shaking in pain and anger, he started howling in agony with high pained voice that echoed throughout the dark forest.

His legs gave out and he dropped to the grass, his fur started shrinking and he was transforming back to human form, Yoongi knew what he felt like and it was almost a deja vu how Jimin howled like him and hiw his pain forced him to shift back just like what happened years ago when he stood infront of the old pack's houses hoping for Jimin to come and tell him he was okay.

Yoongi ran toward him and curled his long black furred body around him wrapping his long tail around his waist to pull him toward him, he looked at Namjoon who was still there looking at the houses with pained eyes that glistened with unshed tears, Namjoon looked at him and nodded getting up and running back to the Dagust pack direction.

The wolf felt two shaking arms wrapping around his neck,Jimin was hugging him tightly burying his face in his neck as his crys got louder, his body was shaking with every chocked sob and Yoongi can feel his pain through the mate bond, he can't imagine how Jimin's delicate heart took in all this pain.

He nuzzled his nose in Jimin's shoulder and whined at him to get his attention, the Omega refused to leave his neck as his sobbing continued,
Yoongi pressed his furred body to Jimin's naked body tightly and focused on increasing his scent to calm him.

Maybe you will think that his thoughts were sexual, that his actions were intimate, that he was enjoying this moment of having Jimin in his arms naked and vulnerable,
And honestly if it was any other situation you probably would have been right,
But right now, Jimin was hurt, Jimin was crying and shaking, his mate needed him and Yoongi's heart was beating out of pain not desire,
Pain for his mate.

.......................................

They were now back at the head Alpha's den, everybody was waiting for them, the air was thick and gloomy, the whole pack was quiet, Masul members sharing saddness over their lost home, memories, effort and probably future,
Dagust members sharing their friends their agony and sympathy.

When Yoongi and Jimin entered the house, they all saw Yoongi in sweatpants and Jimin in long shirt that reached his mid thigh, usually Jimin would be shy and blushing by now at what he is wearing, but Jimin's face remained blank, empty and almost dead,
It was a terrifying scene.

Yoongi mind linked Hoseok telling him to tell everyone to go to their rooms and not knock on his room, Hoseok nodded and stood up to do so,Yoongi passed him clutching Jimin's shoulders and walking him to his room.

Once they were inside he locked the door and turned to the Omega, he sighed looking at his blank eyes, he walked over to him and caressed his cheek rubbing it softly, Jimin's gaze remained on the ground.

Yoongi sighed again and went to the bathroom attached to his room and turned on the water adjusting it to be warm, he came back to his Omega seeing him in his same place, only his gaze was now on the window with a lingering sad look.

"Minnie, come on let's take a shower it will calm down your nerves", the Omega didn't budge or even look at him,
Yoongi went toward him slowly and turned his face toward him, Jimin was now staring at his eyes with tears threatening to fall,
"Let it all out, go ahead babe",
And that was the final straw for the poor Omega, he collapsed into Yoongi's bare chest and cried his heart out.

Yoongi let him cry for almost ten minutes nonstop, when Jimin did calm down he told him to go shower but the Omega shook his head stating that his legs felt weak to stand properly, the Alpha patted his head and thought for a moment.

He walked over to the lights and switched it off, doing the same to the bathroom's lights, he came back to the Omega who was moving his arms around trying to find the Alpha again, he chuckled when Jimin's hands touched his naked chest causing the Omega to gasp loudly and retreat his hands back so quickly as if it burnt him.

He stopped infront of the Omega, they both can't see each other, only a faint outline of  their bodys, they can smell their scents, they can hear their breaths, they can hear their own heartbeat as they tried to adjust their eyes to the dark room to no avail.

Hesitantly, Yoongi reached to the shirt Jimin was wearing and clutched it softly in his hand, he started pulling it over the Omega's head slowly, Jimin didn't even resist him and stayed silent the whole time, it bothered Yoongi, he wanted to hear the boy's voice, Jimin hadn't uttered a single word until now.

When the shirt was completely off Yoongi took Jimin's hand to his and walked him to what seemed to be the way to the bathroom, Jimin recalled now the Alpha telling him to take a shower, now that the daze was lessened a shower sounded like heaven, he really needed to relax his sore muscles and tense mind.

But before they can enter the bathroom Yoongi felt a tug on his hand, he stopped and turned to look at the boy behind him, he can't see him, but the Alpha's breath hitched when he felt the coconut breath hitting his jaw.

It was quiet, Yoongi didn't know why did Jimin stop him, heck he didn't know why the Omega's hands are on his waist, but he most certainly isn't complaining, he felt the fingers brushing against his skin right over his waist band, so softly and slowly sending shudders across his body.

Jimin hocked his fingers in the waist band and tugged down, the Alpha gulped not understanding what the fuck does Jimin want,
Jimin tugged again this time successfully pulling the sweatpants down letting it slide to the Alpha's ankles.

Their scents spiked, waiting for something, hoping for something, Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand again and pulled him to the bathroom, both stepping inside the tub filled with warm water as they both sighed.

Jimin slided between Yoongi's legs under the water startling the poor Alpha, he turned around and pressed his back to the Alpha's wide broad chest, he closed his eyes as his body relaxed.

Soon enough Yoongi relaxed as well and wrapped his arms around Jimin, both making sure to leave certain space between their lower halves, they can't see their bodies but the can certainly feel their warmness in the delicate moment,
all the unspoken words can be said with a touch.

After the shower they wore something comfy and dried their  hair, they didn't bother turning the lights back on, they silently crawled into the bed not even arguing who would take the couch, they wrapped their arms around each other protectively as their hearts beat in sync, Jimin kissed Yoongi's neck, subconsciously right over where the mate mark should be placed, Yoongi smiled softly with red cheeks as he returned the kiss several times.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

I'm sorry for the late update
My exams should have been on 20 Feb and now it starts 28

I just wanna graduate already like come the fuck on it's my last year
LET ME FUCKIN GRADUATE WOULD YOU?!!!!

*sighs*

Anyways
love you and stay healthy sweethearts 💜💜